cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KimYongSkill
Rank 8
Rank 8
If i remember correctly, it was said last year, that with the next loyality programm there will be
anonymous hand histories as well. Was it replaced by game lab, is it included in game lab or am i missing something?
0 Likes
KimYongSkill
Rank 8
Rank 8
Great, i am a german player and i was just told by the unibetsupport, that my tournament tickets are worthless because all promotions are canceld for german players. There were no email or anything and the support could not even tell me, if german players participating in challenges anymore.
I know, there were changes in the german market, but cutting of promotions, or burning tournament tickets, that i got 1,5 weeks ago without any warning or statement, fells alot like the stuff poker stars did, when they cut of their supernova programm.
I just noticed it, because i could not find the tournaments for the tickets anymore.
Are germans still participating in challenges or the new system in april?
0 Likes
FreedoM
Rank 23
Rank 23

Don't compare Unibet to Stars, Stars decided to do what they did, Unibet are essentially forced to comply with what your and other governments want. 

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
KimYongSkill
Rank 8
Rank 8
I know,that they dont wanted this situation and i know that unibet does almost everything better than stars.

But all promotions for all germans players where cut off,you cant find them anymore on unibet.de and there was not a single word or announcement or email.

This is still just bad.
0 Likes
KimYongSkill
Rank 8
Rank 8
I mean, you can at least say from now on there are no more promotion tournament tickets or other benefits, but the players can still use the ones they have.
But just cutting them out by not seing the tournaments anymore?

And when you ask, if its a technical problem, they tell you the whole story and say they are worthless now.

I mean come on.
0 Likes
zotyisama
Rank 10
Rank 10

I like the new system a lot!

"Please note that we do have the option to put players on an individual higher bonuspoints multiplier, which we will make use of in some cases."

what are this "some cases"?

0 Likes
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@KimYongSkill wrote:
Great, i am a german player and i was just told by the unibetsupport, that my tournament tickets are worthless because all promotions are canceld for german players. There were no email or anything and the support could not even tell me, if german players participating in challenges anymore.
I know, there were changes in the german market, but cutting of promotions, or burning tournament tickets, that i got 1,5 weeks ago without any warning or statement, fells alot like the stuff poker stars did, when they cut of their supernova programm.
I just noticed it, because i could not find the tournaments for the tickets anymore.
Are germans still participating in challenges or the new system in april?

Hi @KimYongSkill

Your unusable tickets have now been converted.

0 Likes
KimYongSkill
Rank 8
Rank 8
Hey Andy,
i already saw it and talked to the support to say thank you.
Really nice, thank you.
Do you know, if it effects the challenges programm or the new loyality programm?
0 Likes
Andy-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Currently DE players can take part in the challenges and there have be no announcements to suggest they won't be in the new system either. It's obviously subject to change at any point.
tomek009966
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

a more generous one for our core markets and one less generous for a small group of markets that are bad for the ecology (Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Poland) - we want to provide the best poker experience in our core markets, and this unfortunately means the terms can't be the same across all markets.

Poland? Is this a joke? It's ridiculous, even for you. It's discrimination on grounds of nationality.

You know, @Stubbe-Unibet , sometimes I wonder where you came from. Sweden?

My grandfather (Poland) was a freedom fighter (second world war). Never seem to get the rights or the simple respect of human dignity for what we've done.