New mobile UI - What do you think?

Stubbe-Unibet

As someone who plays solely on mobile I have to be honest and say I'm not impressed, the larger avatars make 9 handed tables look over crowded but the nut worst is the tourney info...It was much better in the bottom left corner as you could have it displayed permanently, now it covers the entire left side of the table taking away the option of having it up permanently which I personally liked to do. No biggie though I still love unibet!x

@aurorAArgyle wrote:

As someone who plays solely on mobile I have to be honest and say I'm not impressed, the larger avatars make 9 handed tables look over crowded but the nut worst is the tourney info...It was much better in the bottom left corner as you could have it displayed permanently, now it covers the entire left side of the table taking away the option of having it up permanently which I personally liked to do. No biggie though I still love unibet!x

I agree 100%

Just tried out the new mobile UI, the 2 handed design for mobile phones is actually quite nice, and everything seems to be placed in range of my fingers without stretching too much even on a 6 inch phone, that's really nice.

IDK if there are other factors influencing this and if I'll get mixed experiences over time, but from playing once on it the new bet slider seeems much much more responsive and fast to use than the previous one, I've had a lot of issues with the one before just not doing the stuff I wanted it to do, freezing, jumping too much between values etc, this one seems smooth for now.

The hand rankings are a nice touch for beginners and we can disable them, cool 🆗

The tournament leaderboard button, I was actually worried about it a bit, I also prefer that info always being on screen, just how I got used to unibet being. But the button positioning, and the responsiveness seems pretty decent, so you can quickly tap on tap off (cool that you can also get the info of what each thing is for players that don't know). Would probably still be a bit of an issue while multitabling but not as much as I expected. 

I'll also +1 the feedback that got mentioned before in other threads, have the name and buyin of the tournament somewhere always visible, it's a necessity for more than 1 table, and have the leaderboard close when you click anywhere outside of it's area (maybe a few pixels wiggle room on the edges and around the buttons to prevent misclicks)

Don't have a tablet to test it out but I would imagine the 2 handed UI would be quite weird on a big tablet, not sure tho.

About the tournament leaderboard popout, opinions on having the information in reversed order, or grouped differently? like the most important info to be in the same line of sight as the button to turn it off and on, so like first from the bottom your position 26/38 (54) then idk, next cash / blind level/ and stuff like top/avg/smallest chips at the top, furthest from the button. Maybe it would be a bit confusing, but it's nice to snap see the info in the place you click, faster to see, less eye movement, less searching for the important bits. Obviously it's not really a big deal, was just wondering if it could be made even better.

More spam on this topic :laugh:

Opinions on having one more button like the leaderboard info one, but with the list of players stacks and prizes? Scrollable, like in the lobby but more compact, similar size as  the leaderboard one? We would have to leave to the table UI far less often if we had that I guess. I guess it could replace the tournament lobby button and move that one in the 3bar menu, but not sure about that, the tournament lobby button is also pretty important. 

New rebuy buttons, I like them, they're right in your face and declutter, and again in range of the thumb movement. Not sure how obvious it is tho, I was like, wtf is this, and clicked it, but I'm more curious about software than the average person. It's super cool for cashgames tho. Also nice touch with making the addon stand out in a different color and with text. Generally really nice design decisions, both in terms of looks and usability. If the same people are going to also modify the tournament lobby and the main lobby oh my gosh :inlove: (keeping in mind for the PC experience too tho :haha: )

The Lobby button in the 3 bar main menu is a bit umm weird, I realize that it's the easiest implementation, it just sends you back to ourside the table UI, wherever you were left over, which is really clunky, you gotta make a lot of clicks really quick before your next decision when the table pops up again, like you were left in a specific tournament lobby you need to click back back and then whatever other section you want to go to, and the back buttons activate like half the time, or double click randomly. Maybe we could have in that 3 bar menu a Main Lobby button that leads to the main lobby with all the games, and a Tournament Lobby button that leads to the entire tournament schedule, maybe even a Hexapro lobby that leads to the hexapro games. SNG and Cash don't have their own lobbies so no buttons for them 😏 .

Unrelated to the new UI, on the main client lobby we have a little table icon to return to our tables, would be nice to have that everywhere, All tournament lobby, specific tournament lobby. It requires quite a few clicks to get to it in many cases, or wait for an action for the table to pop up, but it's kind of anxiety inducing when you can't find a way to return to your table really fast, you don't know if it's even working anymore. But maybe I just have Unibet PTSD from all the issues we've had in the past :laugh: 

i dunno what device people are playing on that they can have info displayed at all times? as a "mobile phone" is never gonna be big enough maybe a giant tablet? i think the updates are pretty mega i have avatars turned off anyway easy solve? i dont play soley on mobile tho i think the improvements are great especialy if you look at other poker apps its a no brainer

• 2 weeks later...

This is some feedback that @DaVitsche already mentioned but I'll mention it here too. on PC cash games we have an option to select our default topup either min or max and that setting remains for all tables, on mobile there is no such setting, it's always at 0 by default so you always have to drag, which is a bit of a drag on mobile

PC

201559211_2019-03-1415_50_01-Window.thumb.png.b908e992dae3b32bcfed70d4932b0e5a.png889160934_2019-03-1415_53_02-Window.thumb.png.de6c4f29947f05b6e5eb5207233f4845.png

Mobile

Screenshot_20190314-160358.thumb.jpg.b5ba6330f1346f713187f72a0231d849.jpg

Could just add 2 radio buttons next to min or max that you can select without all the text that is on the PC version, shouldn't take up too much space, maybe at each end of the dragable bar. Also make it remember that setting like on PC. 

Archived