New major tournamnt starting 28th October

Leo-Unibet

Saturday 28th October we'll launch one new rather slow-phase-tournament, the €3,000 Milky Way

We'll start feeding the tournament with daily qualifiers (start Monday 23rd) as well as a multi ticket qualifier on Saturdays, I might even throw in some last minute flip opportunities for you to qualify.

Keep an eye on this thread for announcements about ticket-giveaway-tournaments that will run next week.

Tournament info follows:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

€3,000 Milky Way

Freezeout

Start: 19:00 CET Saturdays

Buyin:€50

Chips 6,000

Level up: 10 minutes

@MathrimC wrote:

Awesome! A €50 freezeout is just the limit of what I can afford to buy into. I'll be playing this weekly 😃

very nice Tourney idea,  just out of the limit of what I can afford to buy into...lol. As soon as i grow my bankroll i'll be playing.

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

Nice they are starting some majors on saturday.

Now we only need a PLO major :D

And maybe Unibet could try and start a weekly highroller (nothing for me, but I find it nice to rail games like that). To try and reach higher buy-in public.

Maybe a 250 euro buy-in (like UO)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@Sabali wrote:

A 250 Euro major would be a sick idea. One monthly? With around 20 sattelites for 1/2/5 EUR  running daily... :haha:

I guess you mean 1/2/5/10/25/50...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@startelver wrote:

Finally an MTT with a "normal" structure on Unibet .  😃

We need more of that , in my opinion.

@startelver So you like tournaments that are running for +5h ?  I agree, they are really nice to pla,y but sometimes you only got like 2-3 hours and

really want to play a tournament, then it's good to have some faster ones available :-)

@LeoUnibet wrote:

@startelver wrote:

Finally an MTT with a "normal" structure on Unibet .  😃

We need more of that , in my opinion.

@startelver So you like tournaments that are running for +5h ?  I agree, they are really nice to pla,y but sometimes you only got like 2-3 hours and

really want to play a tournament, then it's good to have some faster ones available :-)

I'm from the old poker school , before turbo's took over our lives.  Yes, spending an evening 5 + hours with poker is just fine. :Wink:

Archived