New daily €10,000 GTD tournament added to the schedule!

Stubbe-Unibet

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

First of all, I wanna thank you  for the Neptunes, good timing for that, I'm happy to see my favourite poker site is growing 👍

I guess we still have room for another ones. I understand the Comet had to give place to the new one, but I think it could stay in the schedule being transformed into a bounty. We have no such a buy-in/structure/9handed bounty on the site yet. It could start 18:30 or 19:30 not to clash with the Neptune. Or if you prefer a faster structure, it could be a turbo as well 😏 In addition I think it could be a bigger buy-in once a week on Thursdays, 100-200€, so we have a big pair like Big Bang/Super Tuesday - Comet Bounty/Thursday Thrill. 

I would also play the 25€ Moonwalk but it's rarely starting because it's scheduled a bit too early I think...is that possible to push it 1h ahead now? Players love playing MWs, I guess adding 10€ one somewhere wouldn't be  a bad idea neither.

Same for a 25€ 9handed turbo bounty...we don't have one yet :happyshy:

And some late hypers/bounties 5-25€ for those who were UL finishing their tournaments early, but still having apetite for the game 🆗

Thank you for reading this and considering any suggestions :peace: Best of Luck, Regards!

• Like 5

Very good ideas @Psycho79  👍😃

There are no 9handed bounties with 10€  buy-in too and no 9-handed turbos across all limits.

Considering the popularity of this format, maybe it's time to expand the MTT schedule even more.

@Leo-Unibet  what do you think?

And please tune up the payouts a bit, making them not so top heavy.

The hope you gave me 1/2year ago is almost lost, and my ROI is much lower since :sad:

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet @Leo-Unibet 

I think today's Milky Way (98 buyins) was a great confirmation of that you should consider bringing back Comet to daily schedule, even though there will be running Sirius Bounty Series. I heard something from those 98 entries... Those entries scream: we want Comet back! Seriously, why would I lie? :-)... If you are not sure, maybe first add Comet when The Neptune buyin is €25.

Regards,

mamrot

• Like 2

I also would like to see the Comet back . Even though i think the schedule looks sweet right now, with the new bounty series, I would still like to see some more mtts added to the schedule around 3/4pm CET. For sundays though, waaaaay more stuff could be added, I would like to see a 50 euro bounty and a 25 euro freezout added as majors even after this pandemic is over . Another thing I would like to see is the sattelites to be looked at, since the fields are bigger now, it takes longer to finish and you get to register the mtt with a shallower stack. That being said I want to thank you @Leo-Unibet and @Stubbe-Unibet aswell for putting the effort in making Unibet a great site to play on . 

• Like 3

Hi,

where in the lobby I can find this new tournament?

of course, I'm trolling... For me it's a joke that after very successful week with this new tournament, you take it off, because of, probably, bounty series.

Regards,

mamrot

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

...I heard something from those 98 entries...Once again I would say @mamrot must have good hearing...😏 but seriously, eventhough 3xNeptune in the schedule from tonight, the last Milky Way's attendance has shown that freezouts are still needed and appreciated, especially now, at online poker renaissance  😀 players really need these appart from taking the undoubtedly great chances like Neptunes. Please consider bringing back the Comet at least for every second day, or even once a week until it proves that mamrot isn't completely deaf... :peace: