BANKROLL_MANAGEMENT: REDUCED_VOLATILITY INCREASED_STABILITY STEADY_PROFIT
INTELLIGENCE: QUESTIONABLE theMachine_DID_NOT_STUDY_SUFFICIENTLY MUST_IMPROVE
1. Work on my mental game, cost me so much money in the last 3 months alone its frustrating to not be able to get where I want to be mentally, I imagine this should be #1 for most people to be honest.
2. Put time and effort into satelling into more live events instead of just buying in and doing my bollocks over the course of the year (better success and deep runs live would also be welcome)
3. Play less on stars and more places like Unibet that have much lower variance.
4. Be more active in this community and meet people in live events.
5. Not let my freeroll and other Unibet tickets expire all the time
6. Actually making a fold when opponents hand range is crushing me but still heroing.
7. Make Unibet my main site for grinding to take advantage of rakeback and all the excellent freerolls/promotions.
Great start to number 7, cashed in double trouble and super double trouble last night for 440e
I've just spent a few minutes liking the previos posts in this thread then realised most were from last year.
Anyway most should still be on the agenda.
@theMachine You may find some of these useful if you still have tilt issues, varios sizes and thicknesses available, can also be used to prop up the br.
@PompeyPoker A good solid set of objectives but my main one is not to have to play the double trouble freerolls ever again. Maybe a bit ambitious but you never know.