Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Unibet staff doesn't like turbos. Sad but true

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Mby unibet players do not like turbos....??
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@NewPlayer69 wrote:

Unibet staff doesn't like turbos. Sad but true

Then you don't know me very well Wink

We try to have the offering reflect the customer demand as much as possible, but with MTT's, what's one players dream setup will be a nightmare to another Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

Keep Bounty a freezeout ,spread the prizepoolwin wider ,but cheapest possible and Make iT played FASTER in everyway possible. “Fast & Cheap Cliffhanger”. #1 High Payout 2nd to 8 medium ,9 to 50 buyinback . Polite Greets ..

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Responses ITT showing that you can't please all of the people all of the time. Cool

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

@Andy-Unibet i think the 10 euro game could maybe do better at a different time than with a lower garuntee, i play 4 tables im pretty rec/reg i would like to play the game but theirs always alot going on at that time and i just go for the juicyier games. its right in the middle of two other bountys that have better reward-risk. appologies if this has already been mentioned, i still havnt played it once but only becuase of the time i like the idea of a rebuy bounty if its gonna keep the garuntee up.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

the new tournament is a good iead.

a good way to increase the MTT Players volume could be something like 18, 27 men MTTsng - > Start every time "on demond", when there are enough Players registered..

Maybe with some KO, PKO format with Bounties

For my shedule i often miss 3-4 MTT's per session, with this formats i could play only on Unibet.