**New Test Tournament ** Protostar Bounty - We want your feedback!!

Andy-Relax

So the shorter levels were OK, a bit more action, and was great fun. Interesting that it took 15 more mins to get the FT than last time (5 more players):

1561971835_protostarbountyFTdone2.thumb.png.cc27572dc84137d3bc8251484c29b646.png

On the FT there was some interesting moments, the best was this one:

1814757424_niceproto.png.f40b0defa3ed775dff0a45dacc0f843c.png

This PFAI killed me mentally, the guy with 33 was on tilt i guess, that's why i called him. It costed me too much, finished 5th. I say again this tournament is great fun for recreationals like myslef.

@Andy-Unibetwill i get ticket again? :)

• Like 3

@Sparrow473, Yeah, will credit you today.

I've taken another minute off the strucutre for tonights tourament so it will now run 7 mins / 8 mins. Will see if it makes it too fast tonight or if we need to drop the levels again. I think last nights version will be good for a higher buy-in, smaller field.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Didnt play yet. But if smaller starting stack I agree with 6min blind increase for a turbo tournament. 1 re entry im ok.

Just dont take the multiple reentries on the other tournaments away like one suggested. More money is coming in and the prizes are more atractive then.

• 2 weeks later...

@NewPlayer69 wrote:

Unibet staff doesn't like turbos. Sad but true

Then you don't know me very well ;)

We try to have the offering reflect the customer demand as much as possible, but with MTT's, what's one players dream setup will be a nightmare to another :) 

• Like 5

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Keep Bounty a freezeout ,spread the prizepoolwin wider ,but cheapest possible and Make iT played FASTER in everyway possible. “Fast & Cheap Cliffhanger”. #1 High Payout 2nd to 8 medium ,9 to 50 buyinback . Polite Greets ..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Andy-Unibet i think the 10 euro game could maybe do better at a different time than with a lower garuntee, i play 4 tables im pretty rec/reg i would like to play the game but theirs always alot going on at that time and i just go for the juicyier games. its right in the middle of two other bountys that have better reward-risk. appologies if this has already been mentioned, i still havnt played it once but only becuase of the time i like the idea of a rebuy bounty if its gonna keep the garuntee up.

• Like 2

the new tournament is a good iead.

a good way to increase the MTT Players volume could be something like 18, 27 men MTTsng - > Start every time "on demond", when there are enough Players registered..

Maybe with some KO, PKO format with Bounties

For my shedule i often miss 3-4 MTT's per session, with this formats i could play only on Unibet.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Charlie2Charlie wrote:

I like this tournie.

I would prefer 8 minute blinds, but 6 minutes is better than 4 so it still gets my vote.

2 questions.

1) is there a £5 equivelent ?

2) are there any more of these or are they just 17:00 BST ?

@Andy-Unibet 

Hi @Charlie2Charlie,

There is a €10 version at 18:30 GMT but no €5 version at present.

Poker Janitor

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all,
The €10 Protostar Bounty has to go. We will introduce another interesting format that start time. Please comment in this thread what you think about the new tournament.
Buyin €10 Starttime 19:30 CET/CEST
Name: €1,000 20BrightBulalakaw

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey all,
The €10 Protostar Bounty has to go. We will introduce another interesting format that start time. Please comment in this thread what you think about the new tournament.
Buyin €10 Starttime 19:30 CET/CEST
Name: €1,000 20BrightBulalakaw

I would suggest putting somewhere in the details - probably next to the prize pool, if the tourney currently has an overlay. I don't know if this'll incentivize people to play the tourney who otherwise wouldn't have bothered.

I might play this one tonight, i'll leave my feedback afterwards. 

On first sight just a tad too fast in the beginning, making it a 800 starting stack or add the 10/20 level for the late reg period and i think it's golden. Will see after playing if my gut feeling was right :)

Hey @Leo-Unibet

I love the idea of having a tournament starting at 20bbs/action stack size 👌

10min late reg though, is not enough, at least for now, to invite as many players covering 1k, and afterall it lasts a bit too long for a tournament at this range, which altogether might be discouraging to play.

I suggest making the lev1 1hour long and allow late reg during that, and reentries at 20bbs. After that the tourney should accelerate with progressive levels 2-4, 1min, 5-7, 2min, 8-10, 3min....etc...or the other way round also could be interesting: 10min, 9min, 8min....Banzai 😜

I think experimenting a bit on that won't hurt anyone.

To encourage players even more I would do a little promo on that too. For the first month a player winning that twice in the row might get an extra prize like 50-100€ tix for example....3x in the row = 250€ Supermoon....4x = 1100€ UO 🤩

Best Regards!

....also seating in one players from the lowest stakes daily might be great hype for the new tourney...you could run a daily sat, 7PM CET, 1€ hyper, 2tix gtd, freezeout, 20bbs starting, 1min lev, 6max, 5min lr...GL to the winners 🤑

the 50/50 payout 1/2 is rubish even worse with smaller guarantee, just does not work nothing wrong with the protostar format. just killed bounty's on unibet. only madness bounty is good too play now on unibet bounty selection. is their not visible correlation in the data?