Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

New MTT Schedule teaser thread

Leo-Unibet

Hi all,
We will from today try out a new setting on a bounty tournament. It will heavely bounty focused with just 10% going to the prize pool and 90% goint to the bounty.
Those bounty money will be split 50/50 between and the winner and the winners "head".

It starts 22:00CET and it's called "€500 Space Madness Bounty".  Try it out!    

@Leo-Unibet, the setup of the Space Madness Bounty seems to be wrong (at least for tonight, haven't played it before). There's a regular prize pool of €5.80 right now and a bounty prize pool of €516.20, with 58 players registered. Starting bounties were €8.90 (where they should actually be €8.10)

So the ratio is more like 1% regular - 99% bounties right now, instead of the 10/90 it's supposed to be. 

EDIT: don't mind either ratio, but the description should match the actual structure :) 

I've played a new Sputnik Omaha too yesterday 🆒

@Leo-Unibet  is it going to be daily/weekly or it was just a test?

The €2 buy-in is well-chosen since the rebuys will be numerous :laugh:  The €100 GTD was nearly tripled !

It seems there is a high demand for various PLO tournaments. Few days ago there were two Omaha Shooting Stars at the same time(glitch or a test maybe) and only one of them had slight overlay.

The Calypso is a very good addition to the schedule too and a €5 buy-in one will  be played by many I think.

Keep up the good work 😃

@GothMoth wrote:

I've played a new Sputnik Omaha too yesterday 🆒

@Leo-Unibet  is it going to be daily/weekly or it was just a test?

The €2 buy-in is well-chosen since the rebuys will be numerous :laugh:  The €100 GTD was nearly tripled !

It seems there is a high demand for various PLO tournaments. Few days ago there were two Omaha Shooting Stars at the same time(glitch or a test maybe) and only one of them had slight overlay.

The Calypso is a very good addition to the schedule too and a €5 buy-in one will  be played by many I think.

Keep up the good work 😃

@GothMoth The Omaha version of the Sputnik will stay, at least as long player likes it

• 3 weeks later...

@Leo-Unibet  I've just finshed the night multiverse about which I had written a lenghty post:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Multiverse-and-Singularity-Tournaments/m-p/202213#M32948

To my unpleasant surprise it is now 6-seat :Disappointed:

I guess this will only increase the all-in plays to a greater extent...

This was one of my favourite tourneys despite/because it's quite crazy with all the bingo-players and the numerous rebuys. And there are not many 9-seat multiverses anyway.

Now it's just one of the many...

Any plans to reverse it to 9-seat if there are less players in the next weeks/months?

Or maybe to switch one of the other multiverses to 9-seat?

+1 for 9-max.

+1 for more rebuys.

I actually prefer rather shallow stacks, both pre- and after add-on. So turbo rebuys + some regular speed higher buy-in rebuys (maybe 20€+r) could make me try to add Unibet to my regular schedule.

Even better if late registration and rebuy-period are synonchrised, I occasionally miss add-on because there's no option for auto add-on and it is super annoying. It would be easier to note when late registration closes simultaneously.

Archived