Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MetalWolf Rank 15
Rank 15

These mini majors please me. Looking forward to progressive bounty. 

Something to do with 'dwarf star'

Or Maybe a name to acknowledge Cassini's effort as it's mission comes to an end today. 

Edit - also hope there is some PLO in this schedule!

0 Likes
pirahn Rank 17
Rank 17

Schedule looks good. 

1. Added prizes for winning mini and major. 

2. Bounties on ambassadors ie ticket for next week. Ambassadors should have different individual prizes. Try and create fun and banter as to who gets bigger bounties linked to community or social media. Prizes can be targeted to unibet specific needs.

To kick it off, a suggestion for promo. A big bounty prize on one of the "stars". To receive bounty, player must have made a contribution to social media ie retweet, join a stream on day, re post on facebook etc, or/and refer a friend.

Maybe a bigger comp for omaha players.

With such a big welcome change, interesting to know how qualifier sats will work. That scedule is as important if not more.

0 Likes
NMPfan Rank 18
Rank 18

Oh boy this sounds awesome, and the space theme is pretty neat. Of course Lappin would be on board with a tournament being called the big BANG Laugh

As @MetalWolf said maybe some stuff to acknowledge current space exploration events might be cool. Something like a Farewell Cassini smaller tournament after something bigger that has to do with Saturn, or maybe a last chance sattelite to it. Or anything. 

DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

Some random space related names & ideas to toss around:

-Orion (the Hunter! - definately bounty related)
-Singularity (Winner takes it all SNG, don't know about the popularity of such ones, perhaps with deal making possible)
-Nemesis (Sounds like a heads up thing to me)
-Crown / Corona (A crown tournament or a big SNG, but the name corona does not rhyme well to me to poker, the idea is better than how it looks)

-Aurora / Solar wind
-Eclipse (Just a fun idea, play your hand blind, the table will be revealed afterwards. Again propably not a popular thing, just idea tossing around)
-Gravity
-Rogue star (You keep shuffling tables after every hand  played, probably not popular)

Just had my fun with toying around these. Very Happy

0 Likes
pirahn Rank 17
Rank 17

DavidP_Unibet wrote:

Definitely open to suggestions on alternatives so feel free to keep them coming. Likewise for the other tournaments I have just listed and the yet TBC (excuse the pun) low stakes major.

The Big Cox, after our beloved star gazer prof brian cox.

MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

I think there are various Astronomy terms that lend themselves to MTT names

*Goes off to Google*-

Meteor(ite) - Would be perfect for running two MTTs with the same structure at different buy-ins.

Asteroid

Atom - €0.10 or 0.01 MTT possibly

Black Hole - sounds a bit negative but might work for a deepstack

Comet

Eclipse (Used for another sites series)

Flare

Galaxy - Seems like a decent option for the Sunday Major as it's the 'biggest' thing. Milky Way sounds a little childish.

Nebula

Quasar

Shooting Star - Hyper turbo obviously

Supernova - I actually think this would be a perfect name for the Sunday major and then have the 'Nova' as the mini one.

Mini major should be €4 IMO and be roughly what the bullet is now just with a bigger starting stack and longer levels, Say 3k with 8min levels... basically the Cosmic Rays on the cheap. €2k seems a little too ambitious for a GTD so maybe 1.5k?

The space theme is also crying out for an 'Apollo' MTT series

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile
0 Likes
DepchZ Rank 13
Rank 13

I like the name Sunday Supernova as well. I just was thinking that maybe it was already used elsewhere, at least I recalled something like that. If not that is a perfect fit for a major tournament as well, the brightest thing. Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tillus Rank 13
Rank 13

Does this mean the Sunday Entitled will be replaced? if so, what happens to leftover tickets? 

looks very promising Ok

0 Likes
EatMoreNaga Rank 10
Rank 10

How and why do you calculate the estimated duration within minutes?

I might've missed it, but will there be satellites to these tournaments?

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Could we have a PKO in the schedule that doesn't pay 75/25 please. I posted about it many moons ago Here

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile