New MTT Schedule - Excel file link

DavidP_Unibet

As requested in another thread, the full MTT schedule (excluding live event qualifiers and freerolls) is accessible via the link below. We'll also be adding some lower buyin feeder qualifiers for €25 tickets and Supernova MTT during the first week.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_qX_7y6J9QAUHNVRlZEdnd4M3c/view?usp=sharing

It's been checked through numerous times but there is always the possibility that there are errors in the client - if anyone notices a tournament which appears in the client with the wrong settings compared to the excel file above then I'll credit you with a €10 MTT ticket to say 'thanks'.

As mentioned previously, the schedule will be optimised over time but I think we've got a really solid starting point with what we have so far. I have to give credit to some community members for some of the tournament names, I think you'll recognise your suggested names in the schedule. There will be plenty of giveaways throughout the coming week via this site and social media channels also so keep your eyes peeled :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DavidP_Unibet

Daily 15:05 €25 Ticket Qualifier HoldEm 25/50 6 8 5,000 4 € 2 Unlimited rebuys € 25 €2 rebuy qualifier with one generic €25 ticket guaranteed - this ticket can be used in any €25 tournament.

This is a 6 seat rebuy tournament. Players are allowed to rebuy twice during the first 10 levels and can add-on an additional 10,000 chips after level 10. Late registration is also available for the first 8 levels.

Says unlimeted rebuys in column but says only 2 in description

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

Could the Supernova sats that run on Sunday after it starts not be turbo/hyper to act as last chance qualifiers? There also appears to only be 1 sat that runs before it starts unless there are extras missing from the spreadsheet
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@DavidP_Unibet

Just a sugestion.

At the moment its not so clear what tourney means what exactly. Any idea to make icons which point out when an MTT is Bounty or something similar? :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@DavidP_Unibet for Add-on MTT's is it normal that you can ate-reg durning the Add-on break? If yes, then ignore my comment. If no... At the moment this is still possible. => Late reg is  minutes longer open than forseen (ignoring the 5 minute breaks on the hour)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thanks for the excel file!

In the client there are few tournaments from the new schedule already tonight (2000€ Nebula and 200€ Shooting stars), dont know if its meant to be or is it accident?

Also it would be awesome to have one more 9handed tournament in the nightly primetime between 18-21 CET. At the moment there is:

Before these the last 9handed tournament is at 16:30 200€ 2€BI Wormhole

(pretty big gap of no 9handed MTTs here)

18:45 100€ Shooting Star 1€ Buy-in

19:00 100€ Singularity 1€ Buy-in

19:45 200€ Shooting star 5€ Buy-in

20:00 2000€ Abyss 25€ Buy-in

21:00 500€ Wormhole 5€ Buy-in

Would there be room for one more 5€ 9handed Freezeout or Reentry MTT between there somewhere?

Sorry for bad english, hope its not too complicated lol.

@DavidP_Unibet great job with the excel file 👍

I also checked in the client for a bit and didn't find any wrong settings, except that I coulnd't find some of the tournaments in the list but it might apear in the lobby later (for example in the excel file we have 16 "Singularity" MTTs and in the lobby I found 11- I miss the 5 tournaments scheduled between 18:00-02:00 CEST)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

16.05 qualifier is a 5e freezeout but in the description says 10e

Really looking forward to trying all these out and gutted I wasnt' able to take part in the teaser tournaments. Between being on holiday and work being manic I havent had time at all in September for poker.

The ICE GIANT is a progressive bounty freezeout, yet Re-entry is allowed for 10 levels in the description

Sure this has been mentioned elsewhere and I havent had chance to catch up...

I read that there will be generic qualifiers now to win tickets for any tournament. On the sdchedule I can see lots of ones to win a 25e ticket but what about above that? I've got the live tours in mind specifically or will they be seperate from thsi generic satelite tree?

Apologies if the answer has been posted many times in another thread, as I say I'm trying to catch back up with the last couple weeks!

@jonny2192

Thanks for spotting that, will amend. €10 ticket in your account :)

@MoreTBC

Yep, we're going to add some bigger sats to the Supernova on Sunday, they're just not in the file yet as @Leo-Unibet will configure them this week.

Sorry about the different formatting in places, this was due to multiple people working on the sheet.

@VikingsAF

Agreed, we need some kind of legend in the lobby in future.

Yep, you'd be able to late reg during the add-on break under the new circumstances although I need to look into that as if players can't also rebuy (top up their stack) then it's not great. If so then we'll move late reg for all rebuy tournaments back a level.

€10 in your account too, that Fireball tourney at 9am was a mistake and shouldn't be there tomorrow. 

@123

Oops, they are there a week early. There'll be a decent overlay in the €2,000 Nebula (€5 rebuy) if anyone wants to jump in that tonight then :)

Definitely more room for extra tournaments during primtime, that's something Leo will work on adding over the coming days and weeks.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Btw, there will be some descriptions in the file which are incorrect which seems to have been a formatting error. Those tournaments shoudl appear with the correct description in the client.

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@DavidP_Unibet

We can test that for you. (The late reg durning add-on)

Make a ticket freeroll without prizepool. 

Make late reg 2 levels and add the add-on. 

Then give us 2 freeroll tickets each => One of us then late-regs in add-on and tries to add-on aswell :D

Just an idea :p Not even sure if that works

Step it ups eliminated, most of the satellites are gambooooool it up tourneys now (2 Euro to get a 25 Euro ticket, 10 Euro to get a 100 Euro ticket), no useful 10 or 25 Euro satellites at all ---> I'm going to stick to UO satellites and SNGs for now and switch my remaining MTT tickets to bonus money. Maybe the MTT schedule will offer a little bit more for players like me down the road...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@DavidP_Unibet

The shooting star 5 euro from this morning was 100% bounty. 4,50 bounty per person :Screenshot_20171002-105621.thumb.jpg.7f7adb614687de3c987b8bbc637e20d4.jpgEdit: want to add that I late regged because I tought I had a decent chance for the final prize, but there was none :p

I think @Leo-Unibet will start a thread later today but until then I'll reply.

@MoreTBC & @Tillus

The Nebula was setup incorrectly (by me) so unfortunately the structure was all over the place, apologies to those who played. It'll be fixed today, in for next Sunday,  and I'm going to credit a free ticket for the Nebula this week to evryone who played it yesterday and didn't cash.

Late reg should have been 10 levels (not 15), the fee should have been €0.30 (not €0.50) and it's likely we'll increase the starting stack.

@psrquack

Thanks for spotting that, removed now.

@WuDu

We're going to add some more qualifiers and I imagine that @Leo-Unibet will add some more qualifiers with a 4 to 1 ratio rather than a 10 to 1 ratio (although some of the rebuy qualifirs that we have no won't end up playing as a 10 to 1 ratio).

@VikingsAF

We spotted that one too (after it was too late). Thanks for noting it!

@ChapInAChair

You were the one who suggested it, so thanks. I hope you play it!

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived