New MTT Payout Distribution

Leo-Unibet

As you noticed I gave up trying to convince you why the new payouts are bad and just hope that you guys will come to realice that yourselfs with time but tonight I came across this when i looked through the client and I feel I need to share this so you again can see how this is not functioning. 

A 10eur hyper mtt with 10% rake and a min cash of 1.37x your buy in. Thats just not right.

Screenshot_330.png.84fcc8e0a5f44bec142bb03e682214cd.png

• Like 5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal view is that the structure should be less top-heavy than today, as it'll have the desired ecology effect. By making this change, it'll typically be top 5-6 getting less and all other positions more, which would also mean the min cash would generally be higher. It's ultimately up to Leo to decide what should be done :)
  • Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@triceraatopp wrote:

A 10eur hyper mtt with 10% rake and a min cash of 1.37x your buy in. Thats just not right.

Screenshot_330.png.246d92b1939dd23398537571105d27c9.png

Still better than receiving 0 Euro for 6th place...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I was,and am,for current payout distribution. Especially in Unibet,or similar low traffic sites.

This could be solved by a little GTD boost.
Same (bigger) problem could have been saw in UOS (PLO max 5-re-enter).If you took all 5 shots,you needed to finish 5th or 6th just too be break even. 😞

• Like 1

@Elukka12 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet

Each can have their opinion, but this payout table is simply wrong:

payout.png.ca037d5a8a58b8b5847dffaff531a428.png

The difference between 7. and 8. is 13EUR and the difference between 6. and 7. is 7EUR. So the payjump gets smaller as you ladder up!

@Elukka12  There's definitely a glitch there on the payout. Thanks for pointing it out, the "good thing" is that the odd payout just happens when it's between 44-50 players in the tournament. We can live with it for now but it's definitely something that will be fixed in the future. 

• 4 months later...

@MadAdo wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  this one is something which should be revised in future -> minimal required players is 2, but ITM is 4! Just take my attention but can understand that most players will be very happy with such an opportunity :speechless:

159133262_easymoney.thumb.png.0bc651e182571e500c75d8100842b67b.png

Hello @MadAdo  Thanks for pointing out that tournament, since there is 5 €1 tickets guarantee I have updated the tournament with:

" 6 players minimum."  Thanks!