New MTT Blind Structures - Help us test tonight! ($$$)

DavidP_Unibet

Sorry for the clickbait title but I'm going to put some private freerolls in the lobby tonight and wanted to offer the community the chance to test out our new blind structures and get some free value :)

We are launching two new blind structures on 2nd October, one with 15/30 starting level and one with 25/50 starting level. Both structures have antes from the start and will be used with various starting stacks.

I'm going to post two freerolls which will show in the client shortly and will start at the same time tonight, 20:00 CEST (registration will open 1 hour before). The password for both of the tournaments is mycommunity, please don't spread that beyond this thread.

Private MTT 1 - 20:00 CEST - €100 freeroll - 9 seat - 3,000 starting stack - 8 min clock - 15/30 starting level with antes

Private MTT 2 - 20:00 CEST - €100 freeroll -  6 seat - 5,000 starting stack - 8 min clock - 25/50 starting level with antes 

I'd love to know your thoughts on the structures once you have played the tournaments. Were the transitions between levels smooth enough, were the stacks deep enough for a regular tournament, how was it playing with antes all the way through, etc? I may run another test on Saturday or Sunday and will update this thread if so.

Thanks in advance!

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you and see you at the tables everyone. GL. :)

I'm personally a big fan of deep & slow tournaments. I already started to feel the pressure in last night's birthday freeroll after 1½ hours even though I had a pretty good stack with the 6(?) minute levels, but even that was a huge improvement over the 3 minute turbo ones. The 8 minute levels with a bit higher starting levels will be interesting to test out. I've so far liked best the jackpot poker freerolls that have 10 minute blind levels in Unibet network.

Next month I will be giving some test to real money tournaments. :)

Gl :)

I think there's a chance that Private MTT 1 tonight might end up quite shallow with a 5,000 starting stack but interested to hear if it plays fine with 8 minute levels. In the new schedule we use this structure with a mix of 5,000 and 10,000 starting stacks and blind levels between 4 and 12 minutes but will do some tweaking before Monday if needed depending on how the tests go.

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

@seetank wrote:

I prefer 6 seat MTT with big stack at the start. 8 min clock is just enough for the freerolls.

We're using an 8 minute clock for these private freerolls as an 8 minute clock is what we'll use in a lot of regular real money MTTs and we want the test to be as close to that as possible. Normally freerolls will have a shorter clock just because of the fee involved (€0). 

― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Interesting with Antes from the start. But they start pretty low so they don't make that much impact.
15/30 starting blinds with 3000 chips and 25/50 blinds with 5000 chips seems quite equal. But depending on your playing style it will still matter. 
I will try to play it seriously to make the best out of the test.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

very nice I would like to know how many will comment here about these free private because I did not manage to record that it was already full both. I am convinced that most are just for money here.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@Livertool wrote:

Gotta feeling that cancelled announcement will come soon ...

LUL, thought there was some problems because no one had registrated...turned out that my poker was frozen somehow although clock and times were shown correctly. Never happened that before, maybe because of the new version??? 

GL, who made it :)

@jonny2192 wrote:

@vfcb11 At least try putting some effort in. Read all the posts and you will get your answer.

tikiet pleesze

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@DavidP_UnibetI like the structure its just right, not to fast not too slow, but the experience of the MTT is crap, because of donks, an idea if you want really good feedback you should not include any price/money!

So ther is mass limping going on, and i have this DONK at both MTTs, in MTT 1 he has position on me and in LVL 1 he has 3 times the starting stack, we played some hands and from there i deduced he has no brain, MTT 2 he is in the CO limps  i raise from the BTN all the limpers and he snap/all-ins ofc i call and im ahead.

8243e91921c38cc0b69278af18694174.png.9b547080cbdd8a8fb63ae96fd4719bae.png

df888e306ddb3d92cc30827365be6b7f.png.f03edf2c4d6228ae492b7b30ca9465d5.png

ed16b4b804b2565b2f53d86987adc1d9.png.dffd9e6d5c5273bd0a37202c0bf6e615.png

Archived