New Blog from Me about what happened at Manchester UK Tour

Darkangel7

Hi all, first off Happy New year to you all, hope you had a great Christmas and an even better New Year. Hope this year brings you lots of wins and fun and laughter. 

Here's my blog on what happened at Manchester UK Tour in December. I really hope you enjoy reading it and it gives you motivation to qualify not only for the UK Tours but to Unibet Opens, which i've only been to 1 and that was the London one as it was in the UK. I have never been fortunate enough to get to a final of a UK or UO package so I wouldn't know what UO events are really like when you are abroad, but from what i've seen and read in the past they are loads of fun. So enough of my waffle, and no I didn't win a package, but Manchester is close enough for me to get to from where I live, so it wasn't really that bad to get to. Hope you enjoy and if you do please leave a comment or share. 

Thanks and good luck on the tables

D.Angel xx

https://darkangel709.wordpress.com/2019/01/03/my-own-personal-estonian-jesus/

I do love the trips and have so much fun when i'm there, got so many funny memories from UK Tours, Nottingham, Hensie and the tram tracks, Brighton, Dara and the roundabout, even got a mention in one of his blogs about it, Manchester last year Maestro, psycho, me and April watching molly's game, and apparently me breaking a dance machine! Plus the Bra. Something fun or crazy usually happens when i'm around.

@Darkangel7 wrote:

Thanks @MetalWolf  look forward to seeing you and char soon. How's char doing with the poker? Love to you both and the little one. Xx

@Darkangel7

He's good he's a very talkative little soul now! I am still teaching Charl stuff and we regulary talk about it and play it but we are expecting a new baby in June so her being a Queens Rule champion might have to wait! All the best to you and family I'll see you soon I'm sure!

Archived