Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey @Leo-Unibet !

Somehow I've missed this thread till now Tongue As you may expect I love the idea of introducing 200€ tournament into the offer, and enriching it with some more as well. Unibet Poker is a growing site, and as you mentioned it's a good moment to let some fresh air in Thumbs Up

200€ HR:  I think @Kilpikonna's idea of using combined Supernova tickets for that is great, and it should be used as a starting point. It would help improving liquidity for both tournaments and keeping it all as simple as possible. Players should be allowed to enter with one or two tickets, depending on what they like, but the second stack should be bigger. Let's say 5000 chips for 100€, and 15000 chips for 200€. Maybe even a third bullet, only allowed as a reentry granting 20000 chips. I know Sundays are a bit overloaded compared to the other days, but it seems reasonable running it on Sundays to let everyone play it in their free time. Possibly it could run twice a week with a smaller GTD on Tuesday or Wednesday, a bit faster structure, and/or in a bounty format.

"Big Bang" is a perfect name for that :P

Additional Tournaments: I think Unibet Poker schedule needs at least one more 50€ Buy-In on a daily basis to attract more players to the site. The format should change randomly every day: holdem/omaha, bounty/freezout, deepstack/turbo/hyper, 9-max/6-max/HU?, depending on what players would like the most. I see we have many omaha fans here, let's give them a nice tourney to play.

Regardless of the BI, it would be nice to come up with an innovative format, that could be found on Unibet only. It's impossible to reinvent the circle, but once in a while there appear something new that differs only a little bit from the standards, but it's enough to attract people. As an example I think Banzai tournaments could be fun to play among all kind of Unibet players. Why not to use an existing pattern again. Or similar, let's set a tourney in which the average stack is fixed 10BBs/20BBs/50BBs/..., and the blinds are calculated on its basis. Banzai&Bounty could be insane, but i'd bet it would beat popularity contest on 1-10€ Buy-Ins. Maybe someone else can come up with something more original that could be introduced within technical possibilities.

As always Leo, thanks for reading it and any consideration, Best Regards!

P.S. See you in Malta Cool

sgriff Rank 14
Rank 14

A UOS with either a 1 week gap before the second half starts, or a 2 week contest with a day break every say 3 days. That makes it accessible for the recreational players whom Unibet are targetting.

I've played the series properly once and despite doing well (1st in nano, placed in low and high leaderboards and 10th overall), 2 straight weeks of late nights and then up very early in the morning for work was not an enjoyable experience and I haven't tried since.  That feels quite damning given how well I did, yet don't want to play again under the existing format.  Can it be made more recreationally friendly?  I'd love to play it again if it was compatible with having a job.  

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@MetalWolf wrote:

A weekly plo ‘main event’ with qualifier path. (Current sat path already fine) Doesn’t have to be high buyin but I miss the €25 entry Omaha weekly event that used to on Unibet. 

Big guarantee on a Sunday that has a start flight every day of the week of a low buyin (€10?) You can enter multiple flights if you don’t get through each day to carry chips forward to Sunday day 2. (Might need a day 3 haha).

edit - I look forward to this new high roller sounds good!

@MetalWolf We're running a full week of good Omaha tournaments now, I can't see that you had time to participate as much as I thought Wonder 

Unibet Poker Expert

@OmNomNom wrote:

@MetalWolf wrote:

A weekly plo ‘main event’ with qualifier path. (Current sat path already fine) Doesn’t have to be high buyin but I miss the €25 entry Omaha weekly event that used to on Unibet. 

Big guarantee on a Sunday that has a start flight every day of the week of a low buyin (€10?) You can enter multiple flights if you don’t get through each day to carry chips forward to Sunday day 2. (Might need a day 3 haha).

Yep, PLO deep impact. 25€ re-entry. Thumbs Up

@OmNomNom Good Omaha tournaments running this week, 10K gtd final on Sunday. Enjoy!

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@Farseer wrote:

Would rather see some love for rebuys. Even weekly 25€ rebuy with some promotion is likely to get bigger sustainable prizepool which is more accessible for lower stake players. Daily 25€ rebuy with huge Sunday edition should really be no-brainer, sites with less / similar player pools run them each day with 5-10k prizepools even on summer and wintertime they usually get like 20k€ prize pools for Sundays.

That being said, I am not completely against 200€ highroller. Maybe not for Sunday really, there's lots to play then but do it Tuesday stuff (which is usual high roller day) and have some 10+r satellites (maybe 1/day and 3 in Tuesday) and 25 re-entries (mostly on Tuesdays) which can be accessed via tickets might work rather well once summer season is over.

@Farseer Check out the €25 re-enter "€4,000 Deep Impact" every day except Sundays at 18:00 cet 

0 Likes
Farseer Rank 13
Rank 13
Yeah started to play it due to it giving 3 points for (Finnish players on forum) Trophy Hunt. Wouldn't play it without add-on though regularly, as without it MTT plays quite short after late registration.

A quick question: Why it does not run on Sundays? Even without add-on it would probably hit 8k or even 10k guaranteed? I don't think it would hurt Supernova so much.
0 Likes
OmNomNom Rank 10
Rank 10

@OmNomNom Good Omaha tournaments running this week, 10K gtd final on Sunday. Enjoy!

Yeh i know. Add a few sats for higher ones please 
@Leo-Unibet 

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@Farseer wrote:
Yeah started to play it due to it giving 3 points for (Finnish players on forum) Trophy Hunt. Wouldn't play it without add-on though regularly, as without it MTT plays quite short after late registration.

A quick question: Why it does not run on Sundays? Even without add-on it would probably hit 8k or even 10k guaranteed? I don't think it would hurt Supernova so much.

@Farseer  we have the €25 buyin "€5,000 Ice Giant Bounty" running at that time Sundays

0 Likes
MetalWolf Rank 19
Rank 19

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@MetalWolf wrote:

@MetalWolf We're running a full week of good Omaha tournaments now, I can't see that you had time to participate as much as I thought Wonder 

You checking up on me?! Cheeky

Yeah I know, I'm sad about it because was really looking forward to the Omaha Week. Work is really busy and every night this week seems to have been a complete bust in terms of getting some chill time to play. I'm hoping to have some time tonight to take part but I'll defo be taking part in the Sunday games!

0 Likes
Farseer Rank 13
Rank 13

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Farseer wrote:

@Farseer  we have the €25 buyin "€5,000 Ice Giant Bounty" running at that time Sundays

That is all fair, but I feel that Bounty MTTs caters for different breed of players than re-entries or especially r&a:s.

I personally very rarely play bounty tournaments unless they have very quick structure, as I get bored with deep stacks and meaningless play (as in the end all MTTs end up quite shortstacked) and late registering them is really not an option. But of course, people have different tastes and believe current Sunday MTT program could handle more MTTs.

0 Likes