Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

We will within a few weeks start running a weekly €200 buyin tournament named "BigBang" , the name could change if you come up with some better name Smile
This tournament will run with a very limited qualifier path from low stake to the €200-ticket, but there will be some.

What more do you think we should change/add for the interesting season we have ahead of us, this is the best time of the year to do changes incerease guarantees etc etc , so all suggestions are welcome. As you know we have limitations in what setups we can use, but if I can spot something cool suggested in here I will definitely consider add/changing  that to the schedule. 
Thanks!!    

20 REPLIES 20
MadAdo Rank 18
Rank 18

@Leo-Unibet  just need to say only: "Tickiet please!" Rofl Rofl Rofl

0 Likes
MetalWolf Rank 18
Rank 18

A weekly plo ‘main event’ with qualifier path. (Current sat path already fine) Doesn’t have to be high buyin but I miss the €25 entry Omaha weekly event that used to on Unibet. 

Big guarantee on a Sunday that has a start flight every day of the week of a low buyin (€10?) You can enter multiple flights if you don’t get through each day to carry chips forward to Sunday day 2. (Might need a day 3 haha).

edit - I look forward to this new high roller sounds good!

psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

Please bring back the 20:05 Omaha freeroll.

Low buyin UO qualifiers in the morning

Reversed exchangers ( in where you can exchange your 4*€1 tickets to 1*€4 ticket and so on)

General cash game ticket rewards which can be used both Omaha or Holdem cash games

Don't allow ITM places which pay out less money then the buyin. Add the chunk to the previous place.

Add the challenge points to your account of the ticket's value if your ticket was expired.

OmNomNom Rank 10
Rank 10

@MetalWolf wrote:

A weekly plo ‘main event’ with qualifier path. (Current sat path already fine) Doesn’t have to be high buyin but I miss the €25 entry Omaha weekly event that used to on Unibet. 

Big guarantee on a Sunday that has a start flight every day of the week of a low buyin (€10?) You can enter multiple flights if you don’t get through each day to carry chips forward to Sunday day 2. (Might need a day 3 haha).

Yep, PLO deep impact. 25€ re-entry. Thumbs Up

Farseer Rank 13
Rank 13

Would rather see some love for rebuys. Even weekly 25€ rebuy with some promotion is likely to get bigger sustainable prizepool which is more accessible for lower stake players. Daily 25€ rebuy with huge Sunday edition should really be no-brainer, sites with less / similar player pools run them each day with 5-10k prizepools even on summer and wintertime they usually get like 20k€ prize pools for Sundays.

That being said, I am not completely against 200€ highroller. Maybe not for Sunday really, there's lots to play then but do it Tuesday stuff (which is usual high roller day) and have some 10+r satellites (maybe 1/day and 3 in Tuesday) and 25 re-entries (mostly on Tuesdays) which can be accessed via tickets might work rather well once summer season is over.

Argevolen Rank 10
Rank 10

@Leo-UnibetYou forgot one word in the name of the tournament!

ТБТ10.jpg

Take nicknames players )

Doing avatars Unibet!

a_16.jpg

0 Likes
Neumanriel Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi there.
I would like  to play some bounty tournaments 50$ and 100$ and also some Main Event every Sunday 25$ for example.

Unibet Poker Expert

@MetalWolf wrote:

Nice ides @MetalWolf  but at this point not technically possible, I investigate !

Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:
@psrquack 

Please bring back the 20:05 Omaha freeroll.
Freerols is something you can see changes the most going forward, it's a living element

Low buyin UO qualifiers in the morning
Will have a loow at that nex week, ty

Reversed exchangers ( in where you can exchange your 4*€1 tickets to 1*€4 ticket and so on)
Hmmmm. that needs some thinking :-)

General cash game ticket rewards which can be used both Omaha or Holdem cash games
That wouldn't be impossible, @Stubbe-Unibet  what do you say?

Don't allow ITM places which pay out less money then the buyin. Add the chunk to the previous place.
That only happens in "special" tournaments like crazy bounty or simular, no regular/normal tournament have the issue.

Add the challenge points to your account of the ticket's value if your ticket was expired.
It needs some development, can't say when something like that could happend, very low priorized since it raerly never happens, compar to the number of tickets that are given out. 

0 Likes