New €200 tournament (highroller) and what more ??

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mamrot wrote:

Hi,

@Leo--Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet 

can you change the start time of the €25 Big Bang qualifier from 20:30CET into 19:15CET on Tuesdays to give players opportunity to win the satty and then they can jump right into the tournament before the late reg closes. I'm talking also about tonight's satty.

Thanks in advance.

@mamrot  It make sense, we change that from next Tuesday

• Like 1

Leo, maybe an extra €10r/a sat solely on Tuesdays would also make sense? One that starts a bit earlier (18CET?) so the winner(s) can jump in from the start of the event as well :) I know there's already an extra ticket in the sat now on Tuesdays and it did well previously, so I imagine a lot of people would play an earlier sat as well. Worth the try? 😉

• Like 3

@Caladrias wrote:

Leo, maybe an extra €10r/a sat solely on Tuesdays would also make sense? One that starts a bit earlier (18CET?) so the winner(s) can jump in from the start of the event as well :) I know there's already an extra ticket in the sat now on Tuesdays and it did well previously, so I imagine a lot of people would play an earlier sat as well. Worth the try? 😉

@Caladrias  Thanks for your suggestion, we'll look into if we can add an earlier qualifier or do some other adjustments in the upcoming weeks 

• Like 2