New €200 tournament (highroller) and what more ??

Leo-Unibet

Yeah started to play it due to it giving 3 points for (Finnish players on forum) Trophy Hunt. Wouldn't play it without add-on though regularly, as without it MTT plays quite short after late registration.

A quick question: Why it does not run on Sundays? Even without add-on it would probably hit 8k or even 10k guaranteed? I don't think it would hurt Supernova so much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Farseer wrote:

Yeah started to play it due to it giving 3 points for (Finnish players on forum) Trophy Hunt. Wouldn't play it without add-on though regularly, as without it MTT plays quite short after late registration.

A quick question: Why it does not run on Sundays? Even without add-on it would probably hit 8k or even 10k guaranteed? I don't think it would hurt Supernova so much.

@Farseer  we have the €25 buyin "€5,000 Ice Giant Bounty" running at that time Sundays

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@MetalWolf wrote:

A weekly plo ‘main event’ with qualifier path. (Current sat path already fine) Doesn’t have to be high buyin but I miss the €25 entry Omaha weekly event that used to on Unibet. 

Big guarantee on a Sunday that has a start flight every day of the week of a low buyin (€10?) You can enter multiple flights if you don’t get through each day to carry chips forward to Sunday day 2. (Might need a day 3 haha).

edit - I look forward to this new high roller sounds good!

@MetalWolf We're running a full week of good Omaha tournaments now, I can't see that you had time to participate as much as I thought :wonder: 

You checking up on me?! 😏

Yeah I know, I'm sad about it because was really looking forward to the Omaha Week. Work is really busy and every night this week seems to have been a complete bust in terms of getting some chill time to play. I'm hoping to have some time tonight to take part but I'll defo be taking part in the Sunday games!

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Farseer wrote:

@Farseer  we have the €25 buyin "€5,000 Ice Giant Bounty" running at that time Sundays

That is all fair, but I feel that Bounty MTTs caters for different breed of players than re-entries or especially r&a:s.

I personally very rarely play bounty tournaments unless they have very quick structure, as I get bored with deep stacks and meaningless play (as in the end all MTTs end up quite shortstacked) and late registering them is really not an option. But of course, people have different tastes and believe current Sunday MTT program could handle more MTTs.

1: keep impact on sunday as well? Or a similar mtt to run with ice

2: maybe a phase mtt? (10€). Play mon-sat and final on sunday

3: group more mtts between 5 and 8-9pm CET. BH and titan lasts to long and it’s an issue for recs who work. Also, add some hypers/turbos within that time frame to be able to have 4-8 tables on unibet in the evening and still finish at a decent hour.

4: have some sats that aren’t hyper and high variance. Maybe like a normal mtt, 8 min levels.

5: improve the sats for oddysey. You basically have to bink 2 of them to afford the addon. Can have a 50€ reentrie instead with a better sat structure

6: host a big sat for nova. Not 10€+10€ hyper. I’d guess at least 90% of players in the sat addon, make it a 20/25€ sat with 8/10 mins levels.

7: off topic, when’s the next UOS?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think there may be a good idea to add daily €25 R/A starting 18:30 with 8min levels and 3-4k ss/6-8k addon and daily €10 Turbo R/A starting 20:30 with 5 min levels and also 3-4k ss/6-8k addon (similar tournies to UOS R/A, which worked very well). It would be also nice to see daily €25 Bounty Turbo freezeout (without sundays) - 6 min levels and 8-10k (without Sunday) starting 19:30 (I know there is bounty turbo starting 10:45pm) and €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout - 5-6min levels and 8-10k - I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout should be instead of Gargle Blaster.

I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout (22,5+22,5+5) instead of Gargle Blaster is no brainer, because people will add it as a cherry on cake to theirs sunday sessions (like ME :)). Please, give this idea a try for let's say 4 Sundays. Thank you for adding Sunday Titan, but I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.

When it comes to €200 Highroller I don't know when excatly place it, but I think combined Supernova tickets (2x€100) should work well with €1->€5->€25->€200 satties

• Like 1

@mamrot wrote:

I think there may be a good idea to add daily €25 R/A starting 18:30 with 8min levels and 3-4k ss/6-8k addon and daily €10 Turbo R/A starting 20:30 with 5 min levels and also 3-4k ss/6-8k addon (similar tournies to UOS R/A, which worked very well). It would be also nice to see daily €25 Bounty Turbo freezeout (without sundays) - 6 min levels and 8-10k (without Sunday) starting 19:30 (I know there is bounty turbo starting 10:45pm) and €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout - 5-6min levels and 8-10k - I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout should be instead of Gargle Blaster.

I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout (22,5+22,5+5) instead of Gargle Blaster is no brainer, because people will add it as a cherry on cake to theirs sunday sessions (like ME :)). Please, give this idea a try for let's say 4 Sundays. Thank you for adding Sunday Titan, but I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.

When it comes to €200 Highroller I don't know when excatly place it, but I think combined Supernova tickets (2x€100) should work well with €1->€5->€25->€200 satties

@mamrot Thanks for your suggestions, I like the  I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.  

Let's see what the future will bring

• Like 1

@mamrot @Psycho79 @FreedoM @fulgencio @Farseer   @MetalWolf  @psrquack  @Argevolen @BluffMeist   @wwaanneess @Elukka12 
@Soljanov @sgriff 

The start of the €200 buyin "BigBang" on Tuesdays will soon start, the preliminary startdate is set to 5 November. More info will come closer to the date.
Running a weekly higher tournament is a way to meet those players we're having that are willing to cash in for a tournaments as big.
The same thing we're doing with nano tournamernts, providing siutable tournaments for players that running with low bankroll for some reason, mostly bad luck :Smile:

So this tournament will not be depending on a lot of qualifiers, there will be daily option to qualify for the BigBang but not as many qualifiers as e.g. Suprenova.
You will have chances to qualify in to it all the way from a €1 ticket, but there will ain't be as many weekly options, we will mostly have players that buy in for cash in this tournament. And if this testing the higher liqidity ,doesn't turn out good, we will simply remove  the big buyin tournament and try something else.
Keep your eyes open for more info. 

• Like 3

One suggestion I'd like to see happen is, making the ice giant bounty a re-entry,maybe just one, I think it will increase the guarantee,also won't tilt me when I bust early :)).Considering it's the only big bounty MTT/per week and it's a freezout doesntfeelgodman.

how about a hexapro sattelite game to €10 ,€50, €100 and €200 general tournament tickets with a cost of €5 max

*1.5  : €7.5

*2 : €10 MTT ticket

*5 : €25 MTT ticket

*10 : €50MTT ticket

*20 : €100 MTT ticket

*40 : €200 MTT ticket

• Like 1
Poker and Sports ! The ideal combination at Unibet

Hi,

I would like to suggest that satelies that are rebuy with an add-on payout 2x or more of the buyin when there is an amout left in the prizepool that doesnt add up to 1 ticket.  ie 10r/a prizepool 1650 pay 16x 100 ticket , 2x (2x10ticket), 1x 10 ticket.  Nobody wants to cash less than their buy-in and 90%+ take the addon.  Also the $5 r/a sats for $25 ticket would be better as $2 or $2.5 and offer less seats if you have to.  Keep up the good work 🆗

Matt