cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fulgencio Rank 7
Rank 7

1: keep impact on sunday as well? Or a similar mtt to run with ice

2: maybe a phase mtt? (10€). Play mon-sat and final on sunday

3: group more mtts between 5 and 8-9pm CET. BH and titan lasts to long and it’s an issue for recs who work. Also, add some hypers/turbos within that time frame to be able to have 4-8 tables on unibet in the evening and still finish at a decent hour.

4: have some sats that aren’t hyper and high variance. Maybe like a normal mtt, 8 min levels.

5: improve the sats for oddysey. You basically have to bink 2 of them to afford the addon. Can have a 50€ reentrie instead with a better sat structure

6: host a big sat for nova. Not 10€+10€ hyper. I’d guess at least 90% of players in the sat addon, make it a 20/25€ sat with 8/10 mins levels.

7: off topic, when’s the next UOS?

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22
@fulgencio The next UOS starts on 28th of October.
“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Psycho79 Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey @Leo-Unibet 

Does this case have any next part? Tongue 

Best Regards!

Highlighted
mamrot Rank 9
Rank 9

I think there may be a good idea to add daily €25 R/A starting 18:30 with 8min levels and 3-4k ss/6-8k addon and daily €10 Turbo R/A starting 20:30 with 5 min levels and also 3-4k ss/6-8k addon (similar tournies to UOS R/A, which worked very well). It would be also nice to see daily €25 Bounty Turbo freezeout (without sundays) - 6 min levels and 8-10k (without Sunday) starting 19:30 (I know there is bounty turbo starting 10:45pm) and €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout - 5-6min levels and 8-10k - I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout should be instead of Gargle Blaster.

I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout (22,5+22,5+5) instead of Gargle Blaster is no brainer, because people will add it as a cherry on cake to theirs sunday sessions (like ME Smile). Please, give this idea a try for let's say 4 Sundays. Thank you for adding Sunday Titan, but I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.

When it comes to €200 Highroller I don't know when excatly place it, but I think combined Supernova tickets (2x€100) should work well with €1->€5->€25->€200 satties

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@Psycho79 wrote:

Hey @Leo-Unibet 

Does this case have any next part? Tongue 

Best Regards!

@Psycho79  Still in planning stage!

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@mamrot wrote:

I think there may be a good idea to add daily €25 R/A starting 18:30 with 8min levels and 3-4k ss/6-8k addon and daily €10 Turbo R/A starting 20:30 with 5 min levels and also 3-4k ss/6-8k addon (similar tournies to UOS R/A, which worked very well). It would be also nice to see daily €25 Bounty Turbo freezeout (without sundays) - 6 min levels and 8-10k (without Sunday) starting 19:30 (I know there is bounty turbo starting 10:45pm) and €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout - 5-6min levels and 8-10k - I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout should be instead of Gargle Blaster.

I think €50 Sunday Bounty Turbo freezeout (22,5+22,5+5) instead of Gargle Blaster is no brainer, because people will add it as a cherry on cake to theirs sunday sessions (like ME Smile). Please, give this idea a try for let's say 4 Sundays. Thank you for adding Sunday Titan, but I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.

When it comes to €200 Highroller I don't know when excatly place it, but I think combined Supernova tickets (2x€100) should work well with €1->€5->€25->€200 satties

@mamrot Thanks for your suggestions, I like the  I think there is still place for Sunday major after Sunday Titan.  
Let's see what the future will bring