Name changes on tournaments

Leo-Unibet

In regards of this post:
https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Multiverse-and-Singularity-Tournaments/m-p/202213

We will in the upcoming weeks change names on some of the tournamnts, this is done because we want all tournaments with the same naming to have the same setups.

One new name you will find from today is the "Moonwalk", I will update this post when all the changes are done.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I prefer full-ring to 6-max MTTs and still think that few more 9 seat ones will be good for the schedule...

I wonder what is the point of having two absolutely identical tournaments at the same time, just with different names?

484373493_DeepSpaceandAtom.thumb.png.4d140bf2a8c070acde8480446fd6ea0e.png

Is this set up a way to decide which name is better :Laugh: I prefer Atom cause there are few Deep Spaces already and are actually deeper(played much longer). The interesting thing is that there was quite a difference in terms of (re)entries: Deep Space - 67/38 and Atom 48/20. Probably the majority of players just tend to register the familiar tourney :Wink:

@Leo-Unibet  maybe this was to test if the GTDs should be increased. It also could be used to determine which tournaments will be played more(6 or 9 seat, deep or normal stacks, different level times too). For that purpose I suggest the names to be the same as well and the start time not to be associated with particualar tourney already(as Deep Space). The only difference should be the one which is of interest to be tested.

In this or similar way, test-running for a week the actual players' choice could be seen in real time :Smile:

@GothMoth wrote:

Although I prefer full-ring to 6-max MTTs and still think that few more 9 seat ones will be good for the schedule...

I wonder what is the point of having two absolutely identical tournaments at the same time, just with different names?

185288336_DeepSpaceandAtom.thumb.png.c94ecb0dcf747f010b35e9f3fb298b8b.png

Is this set up a way to decide which name is better :laugh: I prefer Atom cause there are few Deep Spaces already and are actually deeper(played much longer). The interesting thing is that there was quite a difference in terms of (re)entries: Deep Space - 67/38 and Atom 48/20. Probably the majority of players just tend to register the familiar tourney 😉

@Leo-Unibet  maybe this was to test if the GTDs should be increased. It also could be used to determine which tournaments will be played more(6 or 9 seat, deep or normal stacks, different level times too). For that purpose I suggest the names to be the same as well and the start time not to be associated with particualar tourney already(as Deep Space). The only difference should be the one which is of interest to be tested.

In this or similar way, test-running for a week the actual players' choice could be seen in real time 😃

@GothMoth The €400 Deep Spaces are replaced with €400 Atom, , it was just the first day they were dublicated 

Archived