NO TICKET FOR THE SECOND TIME!!! please solve this!

klaudiuss1

Stop saying LIES

i ve never got it, even the 25$ one

look this 

my history hands

if i use it? Why there s none history?

start being more carefull. And watch out more, im not the one spamming lies here. 

watch my niciname

mail: 

noone knows my acc, and the time u say i was using in. I was actually not home.

so please fix this, and i want apologizes also!

E7B3FD2D-DBE2-4170-B9A6-9A809B0FA0E3.thumb.png.5bad2bcbd1200137849ebdbb619fa8de.png

96CC009A-3A33-4A1C-A895-24860C97D9B8.thumb.png.7c913a11498131487f5310378b3e5415.png

• Like 2

@klaudiuss1 wrote:

73DAF4CE-07BD-410C-8BAC-70C226E249C8.thumb.png.d35047419fbd2be2126a2cf0104c82d0.png

0D1233DA-0ED9-49D0-9393-C30BFE640B6D.thumb.png.153736baca79f931a2d21c5201eb9c2f.png

Want more evidences? You say i have used the ticket? Where is it?

stop lie, go post hands history, buy in. With my nick , and mail!!

@Andy-Unibet 

Problem is, if you use one of your tickets, it doesn't show up in the credit/debit ledger you posted here...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

In regards to your €25 ticket, it was added the 8th of October and then expired by the end of the month - all tickets have an expiry date. Your community post is from after this date, and we generally don't go in and re-credit free tickets which simply expired.

In regards to your €10 ticket, I do apologize for the misunderstanding. I'm not sure where it went wrong, but it's been credited now :)

Good luck at the tables :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Honestly, @Stubbe-Unibet the communication of your collegues is just unacceptable. Is it not too tiring that always you are the person who save the situation?😉

And the @sslickers liking them brainlessly. It is just awful.

@Andy-Unibet I know there is a lot of brainless/drunk/idiot costumers, but you can't act like that (and it's not the first time). You work for a gambling company, and your costumers mostly losers like me, and always conplain for stupid things. I am very surprised that you can't adapt for it...

@Sparrow473, I don't think Andy's reply was that out of line. The 4 x tag obviously wasn't needed, but it was to (I assume) highlight to OP that it is bad etiquette, as he did it just above. You can argue it was unnecessary, but I don't see the big problem, if this is what you've got an issue with - he did just copy OP after all.

Obviously sorry that Andy looked up the wrong account (what I assume happened), but he's been crediting hundreds of tickets manually, and we all make mistakes :)

If you're talking about other cases in the past, involving other people, I don't think this is the time or place to have that discussion :)

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Sparrow473 wrote:

Just noon, and already drunk? 👍

What do you mean? If you ain't drunk till noon, something wrong with your liver😛

They credit tens of tickets, that they didn't have to, but andy thought that he'll lie about that one. Sounds reasonable? @ 6.66

Or maybe mixed up two accounts and thought it was credited? @ 1.01

Take your pick 😃

• Like 1

Guys, do you really want your admins to become corpo-bots that are only here with the purpose to solve cases and behave nicely to idiot consumers?

OP posts were clearly off of what is considered to be a decent human etiquette, behaved kinda like a spoiled child that thinks like he deserves a candy and is mad that he didnt get it. I would kinda hoped that he didn't get his ticket, because that could've teach him a lesson to communicate better with other human beings.

And, also, the whole presupposition that the consumer is always right, and consumer can do everything he wants, but the otherside MUST be perfect and MUST always be nice, this is one of these few capitalistic creations that im personally sick of. There are human beings on both sides of the communication. 

• Like 5

Oh, man, so much entitlement it makes me puke. So we have perhaps the only gambling company that has such a forum, so that everyone has the chance to voice his opinions. Also, as goodwill gesture, Unibet has credited hundreds of player with tickests despite the fact that it could have simply dismissed  this issue as a mistake, wich is common policy across gamblig sites. On the other hand we have people that rudely DEMAND stuff that they DESERVE, forgeting that this was a giveaway to start with. It all reminds me of a romanian joke, I'll try to translate it as best as I can:

After becoming a weathy person, a guy returned during a vacantion to the village he left a long time ago. Happy to see his childood friends, he gave everybody 100 euros. This repeated for a couple of years but, the fourth time, because our guy had to send his kids to college, he gave everybody only 50 euros. This didn't sit too well with his friends, when they gathered after he left, one of them said: "Look at this f***er, how dares he send his kids to college with our money!"

• Like 5

Sigh. I've thought it is over, but as I see, a lot to do! :)

@fornicator99  and @PRO8L3M , you are ABSOLUTELY right! There is no addition, you said it perfectly!

BUT

When I accuse someone that he is lying, first I check minimum twice, that I am right, OK?

Andy said that @klaudiuss1  received and used the ticket, so he stated that the guy is lying to get an other ticket. But he DIDN'T!

I don't know how the OP looked like, because it is edited by Andy, but for me looks correct now . Yes, he multitagged Andy, and yes it might pissed off Andy, but the reaction was not OK as I think.

And yes, the costumer have to behave with the other side correctly to get a correct service. Over.

• Like 2