NL25 and rakeback

Argevolen

The most popular limit is destroyed.

NL25 - 5% and 3 euro cap

NL50- 5,5% and 3 euro cap

NL25 - With 120bb 2 players all-in (30+30=60) we pay 3 euro rake and win 57 euro

NL50 - With 120bb 2 players all (60+60=120) we pay 3 euro rake and win 117 euro

What we have?

Low rake on nl10 -3%:inlove:

Hell on nl25😠

Normal rake on nl50+🆒

The situation can change the high rakeback 30-40% on nl25 (for players who play a lot) or cap 2 euro..... but....

Rakeback is the same on all limits. Lets see what we have!

Nl4 Tasks and points

average rakeback 1euro -1000 points

average rake  1euro - 100 flops

Big task - Collect at least two 7 on the flop 3 times - 64 points

1,3% or 77 flops *3 = 231 flop

Small task - 10 flops -4 points

231 flop = 92 points

We played 231 flop (1000 hands)

Payed 2.31 euro rake

Collect 92+64=156 points or 0,16 euro rakeback

Average rakeback  7%

Goodbye  Nl25:waterfall:

• Like 2

The rakeback graphs are correct as far as I'm aware.

With regards to the original post, the rake at 25nl has completely put me off playing cash on Unibet. I'm not good enough to dive in at 50nl+ and 10nl seems too low to start but everyone says don't play Unibet once you get above 10nl. I'm very surprised they haven't changed this.

• 3 weeks later...

As a brand ambassador, I obviously try my best to promote the site, but I also stay true to Unibet's motto: "By players for Players". And to make sure you guys have a good site to play on, I have been very vocal about this issue.

It is true that the rake on 25NL & 50NL is off balance for people that play a lot of volume. Recreational players don't really care/notice, since their volume will never really be significant to notice the difference.

Unibet Poker is only a small part of Kindred, and it's a cog in a really big machine. It's really hard to convince people outside of the poker department that making less money will eventually make them more money. The problem is that so many things are intertwined, for example, the way bonus points are calculated etc.

So despite the discussion raging internally, it won't be an easy fix, since it impacts a lot of things we don't really think of. But personally, I hope my internal nagging will eventually push them to a breaking point :D

• Like 7

As @DaVitsche rightfully says, the rake is obviously closely linked to the loyalty system, and we can't change the former without also changing the latter.

So even though this might seem like an easy fix, it's actually a huge project, as it'll have to be part of a loyalty system redesign. This redesign is coming, but not before next year :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions. 

• 5 months later...

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

As @DaVitsche rightfully says, the rake is obviously closely linked to the loyalty system, and we can't change the former without also changing the latter.

So even though this might seem like an easy fix, it's actually a huge project, as it'll have to be part of a loyalty system redesign. This redesign is coming, but not before next year :)

Do we have any updates on this 'redesign' atm?