Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

@pinki wrote:

Sometimes I think you are exaggerating a lot. 

@psrquack and really saying if someone/company has funds for this and that is not my business or yours. I honestly think that some €50-100 on a freeroll is not a problem here.

And sticking to the rule - don't look into someone's wallet here should be in the first place. Honestly I think that such posts should be removed.:wonder:

I think this is a situation when having proper english skills on my side would help me a lot understanding your post. If I'm correct my post should be removed? I was mentioned in this post only but i don't know if i was the recipient.

To my original post: Olympic games are postponed, Euro football aswell. Those 2 events would increase the betting income and profit in the point of view Unibet. Not happening is a big loss in the front of view of the expecting income of this year.

I got deposit/wager offer mails 3*4 often than last year. This also means they want to increase the income. Thinking this was came from my status change to VIP would be a huge fail.

Those 2 things tell me they want to increase traffic but not with offering free stuffs/freerolls fro existing players, but eagering them to deposit and bonding offers with that.

• 9 months later...

@SCOBY nothing suspicious about the above - it's a freeroll after all :) Can think of many reasons why someone would be sitting out. Could for instance be that the person realized it wasn't cash prizes.

Anyway, I did check the account and everything is fine :)

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

• 6 months later...
8 minutes ago, czapa said:

Hello,

Is there a new edition of UOS Mystery Freerolls?

May I ask about the conditions regarding this misssteryy? 🙂

Thanks in advance.

Those been running all this and last week, showing up 5 minutes before the start, and no late registration.

Usually been like 3-5 of them a day. Earliest I've spotted has been around 6pm and latest somewhere close to midnight. Obviously missed many, so might be at other times too...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Purps said:

Those been running all this and last week, showing up 5 minutes before the start, and no late registration.

Usually been like 3-5 of them a day. Earliest I've spotted has been around 6pm and latest somewhere close to midnight. Obviously missed many, so might be at other times too...

Btw I didn't see them in the last 3-4 days only around weekend and last week. Have you seen any?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, czapa said:

But, UOS ends this Sunday so there won't be that many of them left in any case.

How do you know about that @Purps?

Mmmmmmm....Because the last UOS event starts this Sunday 🙂

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

@psrquack

Just search for mystery and you'll see finished ones and when they have been played. Last 24 hours that is.

Those don't stay visible that long. Now for example you can't see any finished ones eventhough last night there were a few of those. Seems more like 12 hours or so...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 3

@Purps: as Mr. Tool mentioned above I checking the finished tourney list aswell. Maybe I wasn't online in the necessary period (yesterday was my off day), but currently I don't see any finished mystery freeroll. Will check morning early and hopefully I will figure out it was a miss on my side.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, psrquack said:

but currently I don't see any finished mystery freeroll. Will check morning early and hopefully

Yeah they seem to be disappeared now but checked this afternoon and there was 4 tournys yesterday. Early duck catches finished mysteries 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2018. 5. 24. at 오전 6시 46분, Leo-Unibet said:

이봐!

내일 5월 24일부터 UOS에 대한 €3,000 상당의 티켓이 제공되는 프리롤 경품 행사를 시작합니다!

프로모션에 대한 사실:

• 이름:  미스터리 UOS 프리롤
  • 시작 시간: 11:00-23:00CET 사이 무작위, 시작 15분 전에 클라이언트에서 사용할 수 있습니다.
  • 값: 25, 50, 100 및 €200

€3,000 상당의 UOS 티켓 외에도 상위 20위 안에 든 플레이어 10명에게는 100K 본선 티켓이 €100로 주어집니다.

이 프로모션에서 좋은 일을 하기 위해서는 좋은 일만 할 필요는 없습니다. 또한 티켓을 손에 넣을 수 있는 기회가 있을 때마다 신속하고 긴장을 늦추지 않아야 합니다.

상위 20위 안에 드는 순위표가 여기에 표시됩니다.... 불가사의한 경우!!

즐기다!  

편집: 프로모션 마지막 날은 6월 10일입니다.