Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

I must say i`m as happy as i could be,  i also made itm last night in the supernova, with the mystery 100e ticket that i decided to use in this non rebuy supernova, for about 307e :) Really felt that the effort put in playing as good and as many freerolls could pay off and it did this time ! Thank you !

• Like 5

• 5 months later...

@FaiDeaEmo wrote:

I must say i`m as happy as i could be,  i also made itm last night in the supernova, with the mystery 100e ticket that i decided to use in this non rebuy supernova, for about 307e :) Really felt that the effort put in playing as good and as many freerolls could pay off and it did this time ! Thank you !

@FaiDeaEmo @GR1ZZL3R @cris1285 @Nestabear @Mynona 

Check out the other thread about these freerolls

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Mystery-UOS-IV-Freerolls-are-back/m-p/205285#M33644

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Sometimes I think you are exaggerating a lot. 

@psrquack and really saying if someone/company has funds for this and that is not my business or yours. I honestly think that some €50-100 on a freeroll is not a problem here.

And sticking to the rule - don't look into someone's wallet here should be in the first place. Honestly I think that such posts should be removed.:wonder:

• Like 1
"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."