Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

It's been fun. I've had a hard time catching the late night tournaments out of being too tired and there was a sequence of 4-5 days that I did not play much around last weekend. But other than that I've been trying to get in actively and played a lot.

Also they stated that the tickets for the E79 would be issued 1 hour before the tournament, which would make it 18 CET. To qualify for the top 20 in a tournament would also at least take a couple of hours so we can expect that there are no tournaments starting up anymore after 16 CET that would qualify for the competition here. If we also take the premise that there have been no overlapping tournaments during the whole time of this, we can deduct that there is time for 2 mystery freerolls left to qualify for the main comp.

I've spent my tickets received as prizes already with amounting them next to nothing, but it's good for the other players that the tickets received initially from the tournaments can be used later on as well.

• Like 2

@P6kernut @DepchZ @steppek77 @Marekss @Mynona @

These players with 6 and 5 top 20 finishes will very soon receive their €100 ticket

Saidxxx    6

Mynxxx    5

Crayxxx    5

Depcxxx    5

Then it's the following 9 players, the 6 of those that have the best ranking outside top 20 will receive a a€100 ticket for tonight 

All these had 4 top 20

Qwacxxx

STARTxxx

Zsirkxxx

Maritoxxx

BRVxxx

ApTuxxx

K1shxxx

Alekxxx

cris1xxx

• Like 8

Ouch, i didnt read properly, i thought those listed won a ticket, so i thought me too. Than i read only 6 of those 9... After this, i expect myself to be in the 3 who didnt make it. 

Congrats for the ticket holders, good luck in the Main!

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@P6kernut @DepchZ @steppek77 @Marekss @Mynona @

These players with 6 and 5 top 20 finishes will very soon receive their €100 ticket

Saidxxx    6

Mynxxx    5

Crayxxx    5

Depcxxx    5

Then it's the following 9 players, the 6 of those that have the best ranking outside top 20 will receive a a€100 ticket for tonight 

All these had 4 top 20

Qwacxxx

STARTxxx

Zsirkxxx

Maritoxxx

BRVxxx

ApTuxxx

K1shxxx

Alekxxx

cris1xxx

@cris1285 @Mynona @MaecTpo @P6kernut @DepchZ

All 13 players has done such a outstanding performance so I decided to give you all the €100 ticket, good luck!!

• Like 6

OMG!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, was such a struggle to keep an eye open on the lookout for them and play them for the top 20 while seeing there is such tuff competition around :) Just a question, for those of us.. (if any1 else) like me ,who can`t afford the rebuy+addon, can we save the ticket for the next 100e tourney by any chance? if its without rebuy/addon?

If u`d prefer us playing this one, ur wish is my command with this ticket ! :) i`m just happy my effort was worth it at this point:)

TY UNIBET!!

• Like 4

this promo  has been a very intense journey for me but i'm happy to say i mincashed the Main event with the 100€ ticket i won here, without addon or rebuy.

I'm happy to have gone from 2 weeks of Mystery freerolls to mincashing 550€, all thanks to this awsome promo of Unibet. This is my biggest win so this is huge for me :)

Again, thank you @Leo-Unibet @JeppeL @RayL for the things you do for this community :inlove:

The most important thing for me is that i had fun when playing this event, even if stressed, it was a great feeling.   GG to everyone :) and now i'll go back to my nano tournaments :D

• Like 11