Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

@steppek77 wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

mystery freeroll up Peeps !

@Nestabear wrote:

Didn`t see that one, because I had not finish the one which started before this one..

The Mystery freerolls make me crazy 🤣

@steppek77 yeah it's a problem when playing in the browser...not so easy to check the lobby when you've got multiple tables open. I wish they would get the connectivity issuse sorted so I can play in the client again :teardrop:

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

@Nestabear wrote:

@steppek77 wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

Didn`t see that one, because I had not finish the one which started before this one..

The Mystery freerolls make me crazy 🤣

@steppek77 yeah it's a problem when playing in the browser...not so easy to check the lobby when you've got multiple tables open. I wish they would get the connectivity issuse sorted so I can play in the client again :teardrop:

I hope it will be many Mystery freerolls today :) I will keep an eye with the lobby all day long 😉

• Like 1

@steppek77 wrote:

I hope it will be many Mystery freerolls today :) I will keep an eye with the lobby all day long 😉

I'll also keep an eye out @steppek77 is there any way to check the mystery Freeroll leaderboard. I'm not sure how many finishes I have ? 

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

I bet a mystery freeroll will appear today between 17.30 CET and 18.00 CET. This is a guess only, but we will see.

@psrquack...  I bet it will appear 1 minute after I ask if there have been any Mystery Freerolls yet today. It's happened twice already   Lol 

17.48 CET exactly I say 
  • Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

I have 4 top 20 now. :popeye:

And it means, i have loads of tickets for the UOS, but i am not sure i can use them all until the weekend. @Leo-Unibet, they suppose to expire in july, but can we use them on the next series (if there is in July), or any other MTT`s or they are just wasted if we cant use them until sunday?

Ahh, and congrats for your top 20 @Nestabear. Im watching you :geek: 😏

@cris1285 You will be able to use them after the UOS

• Like 2

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@Nestabear wrote:

@Purps wrote:

@Nestabear Only way is to ask @Leo-Unibet nicely.

@Leo-Unibet Please, very nicley... is it possible to check how many top finishes I have ?

@Nestabear two top 20 finishes

thanx @Leo-Unibet, much apreciated... I'm gonna have to pull my socks up   lol

I finished with the probably last freeroll with style. It was very difficult to find me the tourneys during the promotion period and now I was knocked out near to ITM with aces against a tennis player Kournikova. I hope the series will return sometimes.

• Like 3

Hi All,

i had a busy week at work and today gardening + promise to kids build a tree house, garden is done and started on house too! Didn’t have time for Mystery but it’s looking bad, because with my four finishes not enough! Let’s put a head up and wait for one more Freeroll and hopefully will get my mission completed! 

GL everyone 

• Like 3