Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

@steppek77 wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Twentyfiver just popped up.

GL on these today everyone.

Then it have to be something wrong in the pokerclient in the browser (Chrome), because I took a look in the lobby at 14.18 (o`clock) and there was no freeroll :(

And it should pop up then as long it says it pops up 15 min before start. Not wonder I don`t see them :teardrop:

It wasn't there yet at 14.18 CET ... I posted instantly when it appeared and that was a minute or two later than 14.18.

EDIT:  14.22 if you work it back from the time of my post.

@Purps wrote:

@steppek77 wrote:

@Purps wrote:

Twentyfiver just popped up.

GL on these today everyone.

Then it have to be something wrong in the pokerclient in the browser (Chrome), because I took a look in the lobby at 14.18 (o`clock) and there was no freeroll :(

And it should pop up then as long it says it pops up 15 min before start. Not wonder I don`t see them :teardrop:

It wasn't there yet at 14.18 CET ... I posted instantly when it appeared and that was a minute or two later than 14.18.

EDIT:  14.22 if you work it back from the time of my post.

But the freeroll started 14.32, so it have to be in the client as long it says 15.minutes before start. And it is not 15 minutes, but 10 minutes according to you when it did pop up at 14.22. I saw the freeroll was over level 2 at 14.39 in the client. And then it was no problem to see it in the browser. after registration closed..

I know sharing is caring, the universe knows I've done my fair deal of fighting for others, but would also like to remind that this is a competition. It is perfectly fine to hold on to your advantages in competitions. But if you want to rely on the subscription and e-mail alerts as I first thought so too, then it's fine to report them whenever you see one here yourself as well and it's perfectly fine. Just takes away a bit from the mystery. Just thought to share this.

And now GL to everyone. :)

• Like 1

After few minutes of good night sleep, gonna be a long day tomorrow asking some help from mods with deletion of last nights bs posts here again, damn. Sry for those,yall, feel free to revenge any day 🆗

@Shoryureppa wrote:

Managed to play one thus far. 

Managed 20 something....not in the top 20 but hopefully I’m going to attempt playing all from the 1-10.....I do hope 😃

gl to everyone who’s goal is to make those top 20 finishes 

I managed twice get top 10 but now is quite hard to get top 50

GL 

• Like 1