Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Not one for next 15 mins, time to make a flask of coffee and a pile of sandwiches, I'm here for the duration, determined to outlast @Leo-Unibet, if only for one day.😃

Even if you win something you must calculate all the waiting time to the playing time and reduce cost for coffee and sandwiches. These  may look generious offers on the surface but may turn out to be one of the most expensive freerolls in Unibets history. Just imagine all the regular 1000+ freeroll password hunters having their mobiles and tablets open all the time the promo is running. Thinking again, this might be Unibet's way to save their staff and streamers from the password begging and at the same time strike back a little.

• Like 1

Standings 16:10cet 27 May. We now have run 6 Mystery Freerolls and there are 3 players that had played them all, 6 players played 5 so far. Getting top 20 requires quite some skill, the fact that we only have 6 players that managed to get into top 20 two times so far, 108 players have made top 20 ones.

The battle for the ten €100-Event79-tickets are still up for grab for everyone.

• Like 3

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

Standings 16:10cet 27 May. We now have run 6 Mystery Freerolls and there are 3 players that had played them all, 6 players played 5 so far. Getting top 20 requires quite some skill, the fact that we only have 6 players that managed to get into top 20 two times so far, 108 players have made top 20 ones.

hmm did i miss them ,i wasnt able to come online cause of vacation, are there still mysterie tours? 

@xdiediex1 wrote:

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

hmm did i miss them ,i wasnt able to come online cause of vacation, are there still mysterie tours? 

i also dont see any mysterie freeroll in client , i can use some help lol 

@Purps wrote:

Twentyfiver just popped up.

GL on these today everyone.

Then it have to be something wrong in the pokerclient in the browser (Chrome), because I took a look in the lobby at 14.18 (o`clock) and there was no freeroll :(

And it should pop up then as long it says it pops up 15 min before start. Not wonder I don`t see them :teardrop: