Mystery UOS Freerolls

Leo-Unibet

Not one for next 15 mins, time to make a flask of coffee and a pile of sandwiches, I'm here for the duration, determined to outlast @Leo-Unibet, if only for one day.😃

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Does Unibet have an API which I can use for my script to notice me when the freeroll pops up? :p

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

I think it'll be good to bookmark this topic :p As people will tend to post it here when it's live :p

• Like 2
I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

• Names: Mystery UOS Freeroll
  • Start times: Random between 11:00-23:00CET , will be availiable in the client 15 minutes befor start
  • Value: 25, 50, 100 and €200

Guys,value stands for GTD,not ticket/s that could be won in the tournament/s.  :Wink:

:Rofl:

Good luck everyone!

• Like 3

3minutes blinds. I like it a lot. :inlove::lovekiss::popeye::cash::cash::cash:

There was two? One was at 20:30 when was 2nd one?

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist