Leo-Unibet

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I just want to keep myself alive till the next freeroll starts(16 minutes) , but the allin button triggers my finger so much.

Tkiet, pass? 😏

All members of that site are welcome, so no need to cheat.😛

I think i will get lazy too and just join that facebook group or ask here 🤣

Congrats for douple up @psrquack  :popeye:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

I just want to keep myself alive till the next freeroll starts(16 minutes) , but the allin button triggers my finger so much.

Tkiet, pass? 😏

All members of that site are welcome, so no need to cheat.😛

I think i will get lazy too and just join that facebook group or ask here 🤣

Congrats for douple up @psrquack  :popeye:

I'm too lazy just to login to that side and find it, so I hope I will find some energy to do that.

Runner-runner:-(

Who was that shdontsnitch? I thought he was quite fishy (but probably i was wrong), so i didnt mind his raise and shoved my 99, the best hand i had for ages, but his AQ stopped me and i finished 7th. It was probably a bad move (by Dara), but the blinds were so fast, and i had like 3-4 BB. First time in mystery promos when i didnt win a main ticket, but first time when i cashed (about 35 euros), how strange that. :laugh: Considering that i didnt even plan to play and i was in the bed whole day with sickness, its not bad. 

I liked everything except the way faster structure in the grand finale, i wish @Leo-Unibet sets up something similar for next week (maybe saturday qualifiers and earlier sunday final w normal structure, so dont need to rush). 

Congrats @GN1991

• Like 2

@cris1285 wrote:

Who was that shdontsnitch? I thought he was quite fishy (but probably i was wrong), so i didnt mind his raise and shoved my 99, the best hand i had for ages, but his AQ stopped me and i finished 7th. It was probably a bad move (by Dara), but the blinds were so fast, and i had like 3-4 BB. First time in mystery promos when i didnt win a main ticket, but first time when i cashed (about 35 euros), how strange that. :laugh: Considering that i didnt even plan to play and i was in the bed whole day with sickness, its not bad. 

I liked everything except the way faster structure in the grand finale, i wish @Leo-Unibet sets up something similar for next week (maybe saturday qualifiers and earlier sunday final w normal structure, so dont need to rush). 

Congrats @GN1991

@cris1285  It's mystery right, so it could be anything long short for free cost money to play... we never know, keep your eyes open for more fun stuff in the future

• Like 1