My unibet quarterly freeroll tickets don't work for this weeks freeroll

Wizard

I have 2x 'Unibet Open Package Freeroll Ticket' Neither of them can be used for this weeks freeroll. I try and reg and it tells me I have no tickets.

This happened last quarter,  a ticket expired and support told me this was too bad and i lose the ticket.

Please can someone fix my tickets ASAP so they are usable.

Cheers.

SN 'TicketTim'

• Like 1

@Wizard, can't look up your account now, as I'm not at the company laptop, but the tickets can basically only be used for the designated quarter. So you'll need to have earned a ticket in Q1 2021, which it sounds like you haven't.

EDIT: I can see you were informed about this last quarter as well, here on the community, so I don't quite get your comment about the previous quarter. Basically, if you have a ticket that can't be used, it's because it's from a "wrong" quarter.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Hey @Stubbe-Unibet 

How many of these tournaments are there?

I have two tickets right now aswell, with expiration dates of May27 and Oct26.

I am keep checking if I can use these tickets somewhere every few days, but I am also keep getting blank pages. I assume that I am just unlucky and the actual tournament was played sometime when I didnt checked it, but just asking to be sure.

Hi @PRO8L3M,

One of your tickets was credited in Q4 of 2020 and would have been eligible to be used in the freerolls that ran at the end of Q4 2020 in Jan 2021.

Your latest ticket was credited in April (Q2) 2021 and will be eligible for the challenge freerolls for Q2 2021 that will run at the start of July 2021.

Poker Janitor