cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

wow, 10lbs thats insane Rofl 

I thought my 6 year-old macbook pro 13" would be huge with 4,4 lbs (2kg) Cool

How long do you plan to stay in Europe? And where are you going to sleep? 

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@BookTheWin If you qualify for UO Bucharest and you wanna come in Romania way before it starts,feel free to contact me so i will arrange a place for you to stay if you want.

Good luck with you goals Smile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13
Highlighted
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

Plan on staying in Europe till like January and then go to Australia to watch Tennis lol.

I hope I last till like the Prague festival that would be cool to hit up Prague in December.  

Maybe longer unless I win like a lot of money I'll just be grinding in Europe for as long as I can I think.

AndreiBN Rank 25
Rank 25

@BookTheWin

I'll go as well in the beginning of January to Melbourne for the Australian Open Very Happy

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
taft Rank 13
Rank 13
GotWhatItTakes Rank 18
Rank 18

Sounds like an exciting journey.

Did you know you can qualify for the aussie millions on 888? Would be a great finish for your adventure to ship the Aussie Millions Main Event Cash

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.
BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

ya maybe if I hit a solid score give Aussie Millions sats a run but $1,050 finals that's some serious bankroll committment most likely to get into a final.  Go win a million and watch some tennis call it a week. Smile

vongrundal Rank 10
Rank 10

BookTheWin wrote:

Plan on staying in Europe till like January and then go to Australia to watch Tennis lol.

Good idea! Also planning to go to Melbourne in January. Could be fun if you cashcashcash and go as well! I'm in Brazil now but will be back in Europe in the end of november. Hopefully I will see you at UO Bucharest with a BookTheWin hoodie.

BookTheWin Rank 13
Rank 13

that's pretty legendary to be chillin in Brazil that's gotta be fun.