Moving on up: Which day counts if you start playing MTT on given day but you finish it the next?

BroederTuck

Hi,

Yesterday I tried to collect Moving On Up point by playing 4 MTT's. First I hadn't noticed that the minimum buy-in had to be 4€ so I had to play a few more with the deadline approaching. The last MTT that I needed to play to collect my point started 1 hour before the ending of the day. I assumed that it was counted by the time the MTT starts or the time of registration. So I went deep and was still playing when the day officially ended. And apparently, it's calculated when you end a tourney and not when you start it? Because I didn't collect my point.

Seems a bit strange to me, I'd rather see it being counted when you start the MTT instead of when you end it. Because you can't really predict when you're going to finish. If you start playing an MTT 3 hours before the deadline but it's a slow one and you end up winning, you might not get it counted towards the moving up promo, which is kinda lame.

Peace!

Totally agree with you, but you're right it counts when the tournament finishes. Also encountered a different problem when completing missions/promos: when you complete a mission/promo that requires ''xy days in a row'' after 1 a.m. CET (when it should start counting again) and you had your client open for a while, it sometimes won't count the achievement towards the new day. Sucks if you were on 2/3 and you have to start all over again.

Archived