Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

If you guys really think the value of the ticket is €41 then offer €20 cash to the palyers or the ticket for the freeroll and we will se which outcome will be more popular.

I don't doubt for a second that the vast majority (if not everyone) would rather get € 41 in cash than this ticket, so there's no point in doing that Smile

Please note that my original offer was €20 in cash or the ticket which one you evaluated ot €41 which I think is very overpriced.Smile

Overpriced how? Please explain Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet: it's not a complex math analysis,, but I compared that to other Unibet offered MTt's like Dwarf bounty, Odyssey and checked the structure the possbile number of participants, the PP and for me that ticket is 25-30 euro worth.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet: it's not a complex math analysis,, but I compared that to other Unibet offered MTt's like Dwarf bounty, Odyssey and checked the structure the possbile number of participants, the PP and for me that ticket is 25-30 euro worth.

I'm just curious to understand how you get to this number Smile Why is the ticket significantly less worth to you?

0 Likes
FunckyFish Rank 11
Rank 11

Since there are around 170 players for each tournament and 6000 euro prizes, the ticket is around 40 euro. It's simple, I don't know how people see lower value than this

0 Likes
triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

@FunckyFish wrote:

Since there are around 170 players for each tournament and 6000 euro prizes, the ticket is around 40 euro. It's simple, I don't know how people see lower value than this

Bcs variance, its not as simple as to say 170 players and 6k pricepool therefore the value is 40eur. That is the theoretical value over a infinate sample but for the induvidual player the value is decreased alot bcs of variance and factors that increase the variance and therefore the accual value for the individial player you is all the reasons mentioned in my earlier post and of @psrquack

Its about hard or soft currency basicly, and soft currency does not have the equivalent value of hard currency even if it with simple math would look so at first glance.