More packaged for 100k freerolls?

Elukka12

@Patric-Unibet
@Leo-Unibet
@RayL

Hello guys,

I feel like the number of UO Packages awarded in 100k challenge points freerolls should be increased. It has been at 3 since I can remember but the number of players reaching the 100k mark has increased significantly - thanks to increased popularity of Unibet poker. You have the numbers but I feel the number of players in those freerolls has almost doubled in the last year or a bit more.

So, unless you increase the number of packages awarded, the rake back for players who just hit the 100k mark has gone down a significant degree.

Thank you

• Like 2

We don't see a need to increase this just yet. The value (€ 41) of this step is still significantly higher than the next step.

The increase in participants hasn't been that significant either, comparing 2018 with 2019.

It's something we'll keep an eye on, but for now we won't make any change :)

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
We don't see a need to increase this just yet. The value (€ 41) of this step is still significantly higher than the next step.
The increase in participants hasn't been that significant either, comparing 2018 with 2019.

@Elukka12I couldent agree more. The rake back for mtt players and low stake cash grinders on unibet players is a joke, its pretty good for the nano stakes players and great for the high stakes cash players (the groups that already get alot extra like monthly promos for nano players and all the bootcamps for 50nl+ players).

I think its kinda contemptuous to say that thoose freeroll tickets are worth 41 eur. First of all it is a massive field hyper turbo satelite which means that you have to run so insainly good to win it that its not much better then a flip. Also the fact that to play it you have to be there for that time which can be a problem for some people, for others it will take space from their normal grind, some people might not wanna go to unibet open or having trouble getting visas, some might have jobs preventing them to go even if they did win (which they wont since its a 160 players donkament with 3 paid).

Screenshot_242.thumb.png.a0b864e7d35526711efca45ca96cdfd6.pngScreenshot_241.thumb.png.2bf23a38b4624dabd0402dc36e576c85.png

As you can se here this hyper turbo 160 players freeroll stands for 1/3 of all the rake back that this group of players get. And if we put its value to 0 instead of 41 we end up with a rakeback of only 10% for theese players. If we were to put the value to 10 eur which im pretty sure is closer to its accual value given field size, speed, places paid and above mentioned reasons we would end up with a 11% rake back instead of 10 in the groups 100-175k.

Since it doesnt seem to be any plans to improve the freeroll I think it should be removed all together and replaced with a real rakeback. If unibet dont want to payout money i suggest to give 41eur in mtt tickets instead, then thoose who want can use thoose to qualify for uo the usual way. Or make it 100eur so the 4-10nl, 1-10eur sng and all mtt players finaly can get a 20% rakeback just as the nano players and high stake grinders.

• Like 5

@Stubbe-Unibet @RayL Unfortunately I was one of those who couldn't have used their 100k Freeroll tickets over the last two weekends. If it's possible please revive/extend my ticket, so I could play it next quarter. I can also take its value in mtt tickets if that's an option as being mentioned 🆒 I think @Elukka12 and @triceraatopp are right, with growing number of players this freeroll has become unattractive/inadequate form of rewarding people for their commitment. All the more, some players for various reasons, cannot/don't wanna attend Unibet Opens, and they shouldn't be punished for that. Thanks for your help, Best Regards!

@triceraatopp wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Elukka12I couldent agree more. The rake back for mtt players and low stake cash grinders on unibet players is a joke, its pretty good for the nano stakes players and great for the high stakes cash players (the groups that already get alot extra like monthly promos for nano players and all the bootcamps for 50nl+ players).

The entire loyalty system and rake will be reviewed next year - it's not something we've got resources to do this year. Think I can already now say that some significant changes will be made, and we'll of course involve some players once this starts. @Kris-Unibet has the final say on this one, so I'll leave it with him.

@triceraatopp wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I think its kinda contemptuous to say that thoose freeroll tickets are worth 41 eur. First of all it is a massive field hyper turbo satelite which means that you have to run so insainly good to win it that its not much better then a flip. Also the fact that to play it you have to be there for that time which can be a problem for some people, for others it will take space from their normal grind, some people might not wanna go to unibet open or having trouble getting visas, some might have jobs preventing them to go even if they did win (which they wont since its a 160 players donkament with 3 paid).

As you can se here this hyper turbo 160 players freeroll stands for 1/3 of all the rake back that this group of players get. And if we put its value to 0 instead of 41 we end up with a rakeback of only 10% for theese players. If we were to put the value to 10 eur which im pretty sure is closer to its accual value given field size, speed, places paid and above mentioned reasons we would end up with a 11% rake back instead of 10 in the groups 100-175k.

Not sure how it can ever be disrespectful or seen as an insult - definitely never meant to be contemptuos! :sad: Of course you have to run good to get some real value out of the ticket, but even if it was a flip, the value of the ticket would still be € 41. Goes without saying that a lot of factors influence the actual value - skill being one of them, despite the tournament structure - and at the end of the day, just a few players will actually get any real value out of this ticket. 

I don't know how you ended up with the € 10 figure? With the reasons you list above, we can take it one tiny step further and say that even if you win the tournament, you might go to Unibet Open, not win a dime and end up spending a lot of money abroad. If you think the value of the travel/trip/experience equals 0, then you actually ended up losing money; is the value of the initial ticket then negative? Yes, this is a silly example, but if we are to include things like "some people might not wanna go to unibet open or having trouble getting visas, some might have jobs preventing them to go even if they did win", when estimating the value of a ticket, where does it stop?

Remember, OP was about the # of entries increasing and thereby reducing the value to something unacceptable. Of course, if you don't want to play the UO, the value is 0, but I replied to OP who is interested and thus the value to him/her is € 41 :)

@Psycho79 wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet @RayL Unfortunately I was one of those who couldn't have used their 100k Freeroll tickets over the last two weekends. If it's possible please revive/extend my ticket, so I could play it next quarter. I can also take its value in mtt tickets if that's an option as being mentioned 🆒 I think @Elukka12 and @triceraatopp are right, with growing number of players this freeroll has become unattractive/inadequate form of rewarding people for their commitment. All the more, some players for various reasons, cannot/don't wanna attend Unibet Opens, and they shouldn't be punished for that. Thanks for your help, Best Regards!

@Psycho79, not sure what the rules are for these, but @Patric-Unibet or @Kris-Unibet will know :)

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

If you guys really think the value of the ticket is €41 then offer €20 cash to the palyers or the ticket for the freeroll and we will se which outcome will be more popular.

I don't doubt for a second that the vast majority (if not everyone) would rather get € 41 in cash than this ticket, so there's no point in doing that :)

Even if you really want to go to Unibet Open, you might prefer to get lower value UO tickets rather than this all or nothing high-risk ticket. There's a reason we don't give out cash rewards at every level, and it's not a popularity contest between different rewards :) if we were to always give what the majority of the customers want, the loyalty system would consist of 100 % cash rewards.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

If you guys really think the value of the ticket is €41 then offer €20 cash to the palyers or the ticket for the freeroll and we will se which outcome will be more popular.

I don't doubt for a second that the vast majority (if not everyone) would rather get € 41 in cash than this ticket, so there's no point in doing that :)

Please note that my original offer was €20 in cash or the ticket which one you evaluated ot €41 which I think is very overpriced.:Smile:

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

Please note that my original offer was €20 in cash or the ticket which one you evaluated ot €41 which I think is very overpriced.😃

Overpriced how? Please explain :)

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet: it's not a complex math analysis,, but I compared that to other Unibet offered MTt's like Dwarf bounty, Odyssey and checked the structure the possbile number of participants, the PP and for me that ticket is 25-30 euro worth.

I'm just curious to understand how you get to this number :) Why is the ticket significantly less worth to you?

@FunckyFish wrote:

Since there are around 170 players for each tournament and 6000 euro prizes, the ticket is around 40 euro. It's simple, I don't know how people see lower value than this

Bcs variance, its not as simple as to say 170 players and 6k pricepool therefore the value is 40eur. That is the theoretical value over a infinate sample but for the induvidual player the value is decreased alot bcs of variance and factors that increase the variance and therefore the accual value for the individial player you is all the reasons mentioned in my earlier post and of @psrquack

Its about hard or soft currency basicly, and soft currency does not have the equivalent value of hard currency even if it with simple math would look so at first glance. 

• Like 1