Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nixa Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello can we get full list of all monthly mission and there rewards.Cheers to a better life and a bright future. Have a prosperous New Year

18 REPLIES 18
penguin50 Rank 12
Rank 12

I have part 4  if that helps

I will post part 5 when i am on it.

2019-01-03 02_22_19-Unibet Poker v2.25.0.png2019-01-03 02_31_25-Unibet Poker v2.25.0.png2019-01-03 02_31_58-Unibet Poker v2.25.0.png

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

There you go:

Step Stage Name Description
1a Create a new identity Change your appearance by creating a new identity 50 Bonus Points
1b Play a HexaPro Jackpot Sit & Go From the main lobby, choose "HexaPro", then finish a HexaPro Sit & Go
1c Make flushes Make a flush in Hold'em cash games {2} times

2a Visit the Bonus Shop Visit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop" €1000  Mission Special Ticket
5x€0.40 Cash spins (Tactical Force)
2b Make more flushes Make a flush in Omaha cash games {3} times
2c Play a freezeout tournament Play any multi-table tournament with the word 'singularity' in the name

3a Play PLO, then play NLHE the next day Join any Omaha Cash Game table and reach the flop at least 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day €2 HexaPro ticket
3b Check your Notifications See if you have any "Notifications" by pressing on the bell icon in the top bar
3c PLO Showdown Win at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row

4a Visit the Full Tournament Schedule From the main lobby, select "Tournament" then click the "View Full Tournament Schedule" button €3000  Mission Special Ticket
6x€0.25 Cash spins (Ice Breaker)
4b Family Hold'em pot Reach a flop with at least 4 other players in a Hold'em cash game
4c MTT cash  Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or more

5a NLHE Showdown Win at least {3} hands at showdown in any Hold'em cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period €10 Cash game ticket
5b Win hands from the button Win 5 hands from the button in any cash game
5c Double up in NLHE Reach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Patric-Unibet The freespins are cash spins, or we need to wager the winnings this time? Its not added to my balance, thats why im surprised. There are some strange bugs with the missions this month, so i tried to log out, than log in, but it didnt help (it helped to clear the "visit the bonus shop" mission). 

0 Likes
Bing__ Rank 17
Rank 17

Anyone else struggle with 1c? (Make two flushes in NLH) It took me over 160 flops!

Follow my poker blog as I build a €1K roll from scratch!

Bing's Bankroll Builder

0 Likes
FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Bing__ wrote:

Anyone else struggle with 1c? (Make two flushes in NLH) It took me over 160 flops!

Just wait, till you reach 4b, 1c will seem like kids play. Smile

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
DDP Rank 10
Rank 10

In my case , on 2a 2 b 2c   i receive those  free tactical force  spins .. and i won cash ...   5 free spins  won 75 cent !! 

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@DDP wrote:

In my case , on 2a 2 b 2c   i receive those  free tactical force  spins .. and i won cash ...   5 free spins  won 75 cent !! 

Finally a reply to my answer, its like nobody reached that stage yet... Speechless

I won about 80 cents, not much, but still hanging in the air. Its not added to my balance, but added to the Tactical Force game. 

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

@FreedoM wrote:

@Bing__ wrote:

Just wait, till you reach 4b, 1c will seem like kids play. Smile

4b being play a family pot with 4 other players it would be nice if we all had to do it on the same day, everyone limps in and mission completed for the cost of one bbRofl

It Is What It Is
DDP Rank 10
Rank 10

@cris1285 in my case ...those 75 cent was added to my genral account   i used it on poker !!