Monthly mission

Nixa

There you go:

StepStageNameDescription
1aCreate a new identityChange your appearance by creating a new identity50 Bonus Points
1bPlay a HexaPro Jackpot Sit & GoFrom the main lobby, choose "HexaPro", then finish a HexaPro Sit & Go
1cMake flushesMake a flush in Hold'em cash games {2} times

2aVisit the Bonus ShopVisit the "Bonus Shop" by pressing on your alias, going to "Profile" then "Bonus Shop"€1000  Mission Special Ticket
5x€0.40 Cash spins (Tactical Force)
2bMake more flushesMake a flush in Omaha cash games {3} times
2cPlay a freezeout tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the word 'singularity' in the name

3aPlay PLO, then play NLHE the next dayJoin any Omaha Cash Game table and reach the flop at least 10 times. Then do the same in Hold'em the next day€2 HexaPro ticket
3bCheck your NotificationsSee if you have any "Notifications" by pressing on the bell icon in the top bar
3cPLO ShowdownWin at least one hand at showdown in any PLO cash game for three days in a row

4aVisit the Full Tournament ScheduleFrom the main lobby, select "Tournament" then click the "View Full Tournament Schedule" button€3000  Mission Special Ticket
6x€0.25 Cash spins (Ice Breaker)
4bFamily Hold'em potReach a flop with at least 4 other players in a Hold'em cash game
4cMTT cash Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or more

5aNLHE ShowdownWin at least {3} hands at showdown in any Hold'em cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period€10 Cash game ticket
5bWin hands from the buttonWin 5 hands from the button in any cash game
5cDouble up in NLHEReach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game

@Patric-Unibet The freespins are cash spins, or we need to wager the winnings this time? Its not added to my balance, thats why im surprised. There are some strange bugs with the missions this month, so i tried to log out, than log in, but it didnt help (it helped to clear the "visit the bonus shop" mission). 

@DDP wrote:

In my case , on 2a 2 b 2c   i receive those  free tactical force  spins .. and i won cash ...   5 free spins  won 75 cent !! 

Finally a reply to my answer, its like nobody reached that stage yet... :speechless:

I won about 80 cents, not much, but still hanging in the air. Its not added to my balance, but added to the Tactical Force game. 

@FreedoM wrote:

@Bing__ wrote:

Anyone else struggle with 1c? (Make two flushes in NLH) It took me over 160 flops!

Just wait, till you reach 4b, 1c will seem like kids play. 😃

4b being play a family pot with 4 other players it would be nice if we all had to do it on the same day, everyone limps in and mission completed for the cost of one bb🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Bing__ wrote:

Anyone else struggle with 1c? (Make two flushes in NLH) It took me over 160 flops!

Yes I have just started on the missions , and I can't get past the flush!!!!  It's incredible really , according to the statistics you should hit a flush every 118 hand or so in hold em , but I have now played for 2 nights in a stretch and I only managed one flush after 300 hands or so . 

Crazy I would say, I keep trying . 

@cris1285 All free spins won through poker do not require wagering, it should be cash winnings.

Did you use all your free spins already? If so, could you provide a screenshot with the 'stuck balance' in the game?

It should usually turn into cash on your balance automatically after all spins are used.

I tried it myself and worked fine for me.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

@cris1285 All free spins won through poker do not require wagering, it should be cash winnings.

Did you use all your free spins already? If so, could you provide a screenshot with the 'stuck balance' in the game?

It should usually turn into cash on your balance automatically after all spins are used.

I tried it myself and worked fine for me.

Thanks

Its strange, because i let it go already, but i checked it for you now. Than i see it was added to my balance yesterday (i dont play these sidegames except freespins) 

519419143_ScreenShot2019-01-07at12_58_44.png.b3d27d5e5d70225f410d1bd9fd25e379.png

If you check my account when i was done with that mission and the time of my question in this topic, you can see i won that couple of days ago :geek: So actually it is added now, but better you look after that @Patric-Unibet, some bug for sure.

*edit: i think i used all 5 fs right away, otherwise it should show the number of avaialable freepins in the right corner of the T.F. game in the poker lobby, and should pop up every time i open the slot (i did couple of time trying to unlock the winnings) But yeah, who knows. 

The "funny" thing that i lost half of my winnings, because i opened the Tactical Force game to take a screenshot, but to see the balance i need to click on "tap to continue". I somehow clicked twice and made a spin 🤣 :dissatisfied:

@Patric-Unibet

Have the same problem like @cris1285. 40 minutes ago or so i won some from those spins and the sum didnt appear in my account. I can see the right amount only when i open Tactical Force slot. Can you check that out? Live chat cant help me out. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived