Missions of February

cris1285

I expect complaints like "i played the falling star and didnt count" so better guys watch out for 1.2. mission, "play a bounty tournament", because only shooting stars tournament will count! There are only a few of them. 

Btw guys, @JeppeL, @RayL@Leo-Unibet can somebody copy paste here the full list of missions please? Usually is not on the website, its easier to find it here. Well, the website still says there are bounty freerolls 😃

@cris1285 wrote:

I expect complaints like "i played the falling star and didnt count" so better guys watch out for 1.2. mission, "play a bounty tournament", because only shooting stars tournament will count! There are only a few of them. 

Btw guys, @JeppeL, @RayL@Leo-Unibet can somebody copy paste here the full list of missions please? Usually is not on the website, its easier to find it here. Well, the website still says there are bounty freerolls 😃

@cris1285 yo ucan find all bounty tournaments that counts here!!

Hello, I also need your help:
I finished yesterday Part: 2 February Mission and I received 1 ticket for the 1000E tournament and Tactical force free spins, so write in the two received messages. I entered slot games in that game, but I do not see that I have free spins. Am I wrong somewhere? Thanks

Archived