Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I expect complaints like "i played the falling star and didnt count" so better guys watch out for 1.2. mission, "play a bounty tournament", because only shooting stars tournament will count! There are only a few of them. 

Btw guys, @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet@Leo-Unibet can somebody copy paste here the full list of missions please? Usually is not on the website, its easier to find it here. Well, the website still says there are bounty freerolls Smile

21 REPLIES
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@cris1285 wrote:

I expect complaints like "i played the falling star and didnt count" so better guys watch out for 1.2. mission, "play a bounty tournament", because only shooting stars tournament will count! There are only a few of them. 

Btw guys, @Jeppe-Unibet, @Ray-Unibet@Leo-Unibet can somebody copy paste here the full list of missions please? Usually is not on the website, its easier to find it here. Well, the website still says there are bounty freerolls Smile

@cris1285 yo ucan find all bounty tournaments that counts here!!

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Really @Leo-Unibet? I didnt try it yet, but it says Shooting Star. Thanks for making it clear!

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 9.39.30.png

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@cris1285 , think @Leo-Unibet's link was meant for the Bounty Badlands MTT promotion , while you were talking about February missions ( two things completly different ) Rofl

Guess for February mission part 1 - leg 2 only "Shooting Star" bounty tournaments count.

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey guys,

the mission is correct, as only Shooting Star counts, for the Bounty Badlands promotions, it is all tournaments with bounty in it (Leo provided the list), so it's two different promotions.

Thanks

WildDeuce Rank 6
Rank 6
Is there a reason you guy's no longer publish the monthly missions on the Poker Promotions site? Was really handy and I guess it motivated many players to finish steps they didn't like, just to get one of the later rewards.
stieglitz9 Rank 10
Rank 10

Hello, I also need your help:
I finished yesterday Part: 2 February Mission and I received 1 ticket for the 1000E tournament and Tactical force free spins, so write in the two received messages. I entered slot games in that game, but I do not see that I have free spins. Am I wrong somewhere? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi @stieglitz9, are you accessing the slot via the poker client? If not, that might fix the issue. Let us know if not and we'll figure something out.
0 Likes
stieglitz9 Rank 10
Rank 10

Yes, from my poker client, but I haven*t free spins. Thanks 

0 Likes