Missions becoming harder!

radge1

and value has gone down a lot. 1e tix was lowest reward and a lot bigger middle mission prizes but I suppose that was to help get customers when the client first went independant.

Still good value compared to rake paid though.

• Like 2
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

• 4 weeks later...

@radge1 wrote:

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! 😏761355715_ScreenShot2019-05-18at03_44_35.png.6b67dfdca822c21d9f949a0a5eb11788.png

What about this one from June @radge1 :sad:

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row
  • Like 1

@XY wrote:

@radge1 wrote:

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! 😏248415680_ScreenShot2019-05-18at03_44_35.png.fd747b272d45210b2fe307065e2da427.png

What about this one from June @radge1 :sad:

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad :)

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@jonny2192 wrote:

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad 

crucial words! 😃

Also,I bet some of players dont know they could clear that by playing UO sats or alike.

• Like 1