Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
radge1 Rank 18
Rank 18

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! SmirkScreen Shot 2019-05-18 at 03.44.35.png

9 REPLIES 9
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

and value has gone down a lot. 1e tix was lowest reward and a lot bigger middle mission prizes but I suppose that was to help get customers when the client first went independant.

Still good value compared to rake paid though.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I was about to post that @radge1 , really hard mission. But you can do that Popeye

Tagging @Leo-Unibet, typo alert!

Kamon Rank 13
Rank 13

Maybe it is hard misson for us, but not for Ethan Hunt and Chuck Norris.Smile

wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

be happy they still allow nl4 to do all of it! (hope didn't jinx it now Tongue )

Cl1nt Rank 10
Rank 10

Hahaha I saw this too. Going to need to use a time machine, to complete this mission.

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@radge1 wrote:

I think the Missions are getting a bit too difficult! SmirkScreen Shot 2019-05-18 at 03.44.35.png

What about this one from June @radge1 Sad

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 HexaPro ticket
5bNLHE BlackjackBe dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5cMTT cashFinish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row
jonny2192 Rank 23
Rank 23

@XY wrote:

@radge1 wrote:

What about this one from June @radge1 Sad

5a Carrousel Play Complete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day €10 HexaPro ticket
5b NLHE Blackjack Be dealt {20} cards with a value of 10 or higher at any NLHE cash game stake
5c MTT cash Finish in the money in any non-freeroll multi-table tournament {2} days in a row

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad Smile

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@jonny2192 wrote:

Last one pretty easy tbf, I used UO sats but pretty easy to do with any of the sats tbh but could be expensive if you are running bad 

crucial words! Smile

Also,I bet some of players dont know they could clear that by playing UO sats or alike.

wwaanneess Rank 18
Rank 18

20 cent satties also good solution