Missions January 2020

Patric-Unibet

StepStageNameDescription   
1aVisit ChallengesLearn about Challenges by going to "View Profile", "Challenges"50 Bonus Points-  
1bPlay a HexaPro Jackpot Sit & GoFrom the main lobby, choose "HexaPro", then finish a HexaPro Sit & Go 
1cPLO BlackjackBe dealt 20 cards with a value of 10 or higher at any PLO cash game stake 

2aCreate a new identityChange your appearance by creating a new identity€1000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
5 Temple Tumble free spins +
100 Challenge Points

2bPlay SNG, then play HexaPro the next dayComplete a regular Sit & Go, then play a HexaPro the next day 
2cMore bounties!Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name two days in a row 

3aMore HexaPro!Play at least one HexaPro tournament 3 days in a row€2 MTT
+
50 Bonus Points

3bPlay a rebuy tournamentPlay any multi-table tournament with the word 'multiverse' in the name  
3cBe dealt 72Be dealt 7-2 in any Hold'em cash game  

4aChallengesComplete one minor step in Challenges€3000 GTD Mission Special ticket +
10 Temple Tumble free spins

4bSNG or HexaProPlay 10 SNGs or Hexapros 
4cMTT cash Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a buy-in of €1 or more 

5aCarrousel PlayComplete a Sit & Go, then win 5 hands from the BB in any cash game the next day, then play any multi-table tournament the next day€10 Cash Game ticket +
€2 HU SNG ticket

5bDouble up in NLHEReach 200 big blinds (double the maximum allowed starting stack) in a NLHE cash game 
5cPLO ShowdownWin at least {3} hands at showdown in any Pot Limit Omaha cash game on {3} separate days within {7} days period 
  • Like 12

Hello, i did the "Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name two days in a row" challenge but it didn't count the the second tournament eventhough i played one on 3 january and the other on 4 january...can you take a look please?

Thank you.

@fasteR wrote:

Hello, i did the "Play any multi-table tournament with the words 'shooting star' in the name two days in a row" challenge but it didn't count the the second tournament eventhough i played one on 3 january and the other on 4 january...can you take a look please?

Thank you.

Hello, the previous similar missions were indeed worded like that.

The new rules this year states there's no need for the rebuy-games to be shooting stars only, any game with rebuy-option will do 😏

Slightly confusing and surprising yeah :wonder:

Edit. but if you did that 2 days in a row, then got no idea.. You sure about the timezones and daychange?

In my software the mission actually says "Play any non-freerol multi-table tournament with the word 'Bounty' in the name 2 days in a row" which is  exactly what i did.

As for the time zone im not sure, i just know that i did the first one around 20h00 CET (according to the software) the 3 january and the other one the 4 january around 0H30 CET (still according to the software). Im from Belgium by the way.

Thank for helping anyway :)

• Like 1

@fasteR wrote:

In my software the mission actually says "Play any non-freerol multi-table tournament with the word 'Bounty' in the name 2 days in a row" which is  exactly what i did.

As for the time zone im not sure, i just know that i did the first one around 20h00 CET (according to the software) the 3 january and the other one the 4 january around 0H30 CET (still according to the software). Im from Belgium by the way.

Thank for helping anyway :)

Server day is from 01h00CET to 00h59CET and your MTT's finishing time counts (when you were eliminated). So if you ended the tourney before 01h 00 CET on the 4th of January then unfortunately that counts to one day.

• Like 2

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

Stage 4, play 10 hexas or SnGs.. blimey. Not sure the low stake hexa regs are ready for my ultimate donkey style of hexaplay. I can see the clouds of fume starting to rise. Some from me, somel from them!

On a pretty good roll in the 10 hexa/SNG's. Won 4/5 hexa and 2nd in the 1 SNG i played 🆒 ow wait this is not the boasting thread 😏 (and actually mostly lucky in the hexa sng's). Gl everyone with there missions, gl fellow Belgian 'FasteR'

• Like 1