Missed VIP Double Trouble - late reg ended too early!

LCW

So this just happened:

Was gonna late reg the VIP Double Trouble tournament. Late reg was supposed to be 24 minutes. After running for 14 minutes late reg suddenly ends without anybody even busting. Mind re-instating my ticket for next week please, and maybe fix the late reg time?

vipdoubletrouble1.thumb.png.7cdc97195c81edc88b7719665bc7b6bd.pngvipdoubletrouble2.thumb.png.960df57159091887dd5e1e7116fb8088.png

Thank you very much.

Come to think of it, could the tournament have been so spewy that it was over at that point already, since the lobby seemed to be messed up as I kept on taking a look at it? In the screenshots that I took after my registration button went grey, it doesn't mention 'Next level in' anymore, and even in the last screenshot, which says 'Tournament over' in place of the duration, the stacks seem to be a mess.

Also, I don't think such a long late reg for the VIP Double Trouble is reasonable, since apparently it may start with very few, and probably very spewy players. Especially if the lobby is buggy. The regular and Super Double Trouble tournaments only have a 5 min late reg. Also this format incentivizes a lot of pay jump hunting by late regging, which is what I assumed the other 15 invited players were doing.

vipdoubletrouble3.thumb.png.219ef7edb4a8ca4592b9b5465b315a0a.pngvipdoubletrouble4.thumb.png.3b7e578361806ad639f95c731aa43255.pngvipdoubletrouble5.thumb.png.5884dec026df8a4f3b7ebe18282a0065.pngvipdoubletrouble6.thumb.png.bffb8fba15d0fd275580df395745ad2f.png

• Like 1

@RayL Did you by accident add a Super Double Trouble freeroll ticket to my accont, instead of the VIP Double Trouble. I have two Super Double Troubles and only one Double Trouble, which doesn't really make sense. Also one of the Super Double Troubles has an irregular expiry date.

As the VIP Double Trouble is limited to 24 tickets per week, that kind of creates an odd situation though. :wondersuperdtfr.png.2093b3b86afb1b622d19ebfdf5b709bc.png

@psrquack My figure was -5600€ last week mostly in 2/4, but also some 1/2, with pretty modest volume. I think a lot of it has to do with loss rate as well. I believe I've heard of one instance where someone got a ticket from less than 2k€ losses in one session at 1/2, in an absurdly low number of hands. I believe if they had put in more hands breakeven for the rest of the week they might not have got the ticket. I've had plenty of -2k€ weeks, but never received a ticket before. Those are the only examples I know of.

• Like 3

@MadAdo wrote:

@RayL  sorry for such a stupid question: but I'm unable to find 'requirements/needs' for getting VIP DT ticket anywhere ... think that it is probably not for 'nanos' ? 🤣

This is not specified, or LC can't told me earlier and that's why I asked it too from the topic starter. When your loss is around 5k in a week at cash game tables, then you are eligible for this.

• Like 1

@Sexyc122421 wrote:

hi i have  Double Trouble ticket but never get a vip  how do i get one ples

@Sexyc122421 At the risk of repeating myself, if you read the previous posts in this thread they explain that the V.I.P. is invitation only, probably for high rollers meeting certain criteria, and you are unlikely to qualify. :teardrop: There are however plenty more freerolls. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• 3 months later...

@HesseMax wrote:

@Leo-Unibet @RayL I did also miss registration for like 15minutes, any chance i can play next week? :(  Was really looking forward to playing and then could not make it 😞

Max

@HesseMax  I'm sorry you missed out on your chance to play, since there is a limited number of invited players we will not move players from one week to the next if they were not able to play.