Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @jerry ,

all Polish are IP blocked for this game unfortunately, we exchange therefore for those the free spins to bonus points on request.

I have added 300 bonus points to your account now.

Thanks

Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@Patric-Unibet wrote:

Hi @jerry ,

all Polish are IP blocked for this game unfortunately, we exchange therefore for those the free spins to bonus points on request.

I have added 300 bonus points to your account now.

Thanks

@Patric-Unibet IP blocked, please add bonus points. Thanks Popeye

uni.JPG

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @Ja-z-Polszy ,

100 bonus points added to your account. Let me know once you finish mission 4 and I add another 200.

Thanks

Yarka Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi,where i can find HexaPro flip and turbo promotion details?2019-05-16_19-54-13.png

0 Likes
Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

@Patric-Unibet mission 4 passed, please add bonus points.

Sorry for extra work,i should complete both 'free spins' missions and after that ask you for help.

Thanks ! Popeye

Veni,Vidi,Vici
0 Likes
loky Rank 10
Rank 10

@Patric-Unibet , please convert my 15 Ivan spins into BP

0 Likes
kwasozlop Rank 12
Rank 12

@Patric-Unibet  hi Patric, could you exchange fs from mission 4 to bonus points please? 

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”
― Joseph Heller, Catch-22
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert

@kwasozlop @loky @Ja-z-Polszy 

Bonus points have now been added to your accounts

Imonibus Rank 8
Rank 8

Hey, @Ray-Unibet @Patric-Unibet 

Since May is over I'll leave some feedback about what we had this month for HexaPro.

I liked that the leaderboards were implemented but I feel like they weren't in line with the Unibet philosophy of helping and protecting recreational players. It really promoted mass multi-tabling and seems to be mostly tailored to regs. I don't think many recreational players enjoyed the promo (or got any awards) as there would be guys at the top with hundreds of games per day which is nearly impossible to reach for a rec. Additionally, the rewards get significantly worse at the bottom of the totem pole.

As a side note, guys, I think it was somewhat lazily implemented with the popup appearing 3 times (I think it's one for Low, Mid and High). I don't think that was needed.

I find it awesome that Unibet cares about every game format they implement and maybe this is a good test-drive for HexaPro but I feel there could be better promos for the future. I've seen different promos in HexaPro formats in other rooms so if anyone cares I could drop some suggestions for the upcoming months.

Unibet Poker Expert

Thanks for the feedback @Imonibus 

We are of course always more than happy to get suggestions for ideas on promotions, our promotion master @Michael-Unibet will happily listen to them too Smile

0 Likes