May Mission - NLHE Showdown

Markopolo

Hi @Markopolo,

Can you please confirm that it was just not updating in real time? I can only see when the task is completed entirely in our Back Office so I wan't to make sure there's no other bug.

For the issue with mission that require multiple days to complete that don't update in real time (or even close to it), I agree it's a big issue given how often we use them. I've asked for news about as I believe it's a known one. 

Hi,

Can confirm that the client was not updating this one in real time. Completed the first day 3.5hr ago, left the client open, and the status of the mission remained at 0/3. After restarting, it is shown correctly as 1/3.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi can someone explain to me what is NLHE showdown i am  doing may mission but i don't know what that mean and now i am stack,

WHat i mean it 's where can i found this please

thanks

You can see the description of the mission by pushing it, in this case NLHE Showdown :)

And it says: Win at least 3 hands at showdown in any holdèm cash game on 3 separate days wtihin 7 days period

@boxas wrote:

Hi can someone explain to me what is NLHE showdown i am  doing may mission but i don't know what that mean and now i am stack,

WHat i mean it 's where can i found this please

thanks

i am french and i dont understand  "showdown" i do understand that i have to play any cashgame but it not a banzai on anything like that i dont see showdown cash games and when i translate in french it doesnt make sense... 

@boxas "Showdown" in poker means that all the players that are active during that hand reveal their face down cards to determine the winner of each pot.So after all 5 cards on the table are dealt,you and the other/s player/s who are in that hand show your cards .

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived