Rank 15
‎10-01-2017 10:48 AM

Re: MathrimC's poker journal

I forgot to mention that I also sometimes record a session of 3 or 4 tables for about half an hour to watch back and review later or share online.

I'm thinking about finding a skype buddy to review our gametapes together, just one hour every week or every two weeks. Good to have a different view, and good to force a study schedule on myself.

Rank 15
2 weeks ago

Things are stagnating again at the cashtables, bankroll at €948,87. My UO ticket value is at €50, my UK ticket value is down to €254, having a bad run in them the last few days. Wasn't able to play a final last weekend, but will play one or two on Saturday and/or Sunday next weekend.

I'm getting really exited for my SNG tryout next month. I started reading up on heads-up and sit-n-go strategy and I'm really enjoying it. Especially studying heads-up strategy is fun because I'm so clueless in it that the speed at which I'm improving by studying is huge.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
2 weeks ago

What sre you using to study @MathrimC

If books, Is it one I have?

Good luck at SNGs

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
0 Likes
Rank 15
2 weeks ago

jonny2192 wrote:

What sre you using to study @MathrimC

If books, Is it one I have?

Good luck at SNGs

For heads-up I'm reading & taking notes from The Free Mersenneary Heads Up Poker Ebook and watching a heads-up hand review by Phil Galfond.

For SNGs I'm going to read Sit 'n Go Strategy by Colling Moshman while I'm on holiday.

0 Likes
Rank 15
2 weeks ago

Ended my dry spell in the UK qualifiers by winning a €25 ticket this evening. I think it's the start of an upswing that will culminate in me winning a final this weekend Cheeky

Rank 15
a week ago

binkedit.jpg

*mic drop*

Rank 21
a week ago

Well done, congrats! Smile

Rank 15
a week ago

Great win @MathrimC Smile Thumbs Up

I'm looking forward to meeting you soon Smile

Rank 21
a week ago

Well played Smile

Duckphobia is real and KK is cursed, If you know these 2 things you will do well on Unibet poker.
Rank 13
a week ago

Well done Mathrim!

What's your system for breaking down tickets these days?