cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
You might not realize, but we don't have any bots on here; only real employees that have real life stuff to deal with as well and can't be online 24 hours a day.

The double trouble promotions page was removed and I have mentioned it on here a couple of times, but I do agree we could have done a proper announcement.
However, I don't believe anyone intentionally loses money to get the chance to possibly recover some of the loses through a promo, so while I understand it can be disappointing, that's really all it is.

You hijacking another thread for then to be impatient and really nice about it, that doesn't exactly encourage me to go out of my way to offer you any goodwill.
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Sorry , I didn't realise I was on another thread. 

Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Sorry again..I honestly didn't know I was on someone else's thread.  I was rude because I was so disappointed and I was out of order. Wont happen again. Thanks for the response.

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Helena1, no worries Smile I appreciate the apology and have given you a small mission which will give you a nice little reward once completed Smile
Helena1
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you. I'm embarrassed at my own rudeness. As I said, will not happen again.Smile

0 Likes