March poker mission step 2

LFCJJ

I hope this is the right place to post I contacted live chat the other day and they told me to come here. I completed the 2nd step a couple of days ago and I recived the ticket but not the free spins, same thing happened last month on step 4 but when I contacted live chat they passed it on and I received an email saying I had unintentionally declined them but I didn’t it didn’t even come up with the usual 3 options and same with this month, just goes straight into the game. Thanks 

Very unfair. I took for granted I would get a chance to win back some losses and was looking forward to the tournaments. So now, nothing for the losing guys...and no warning that these would be cancelled. They were scheduled until today.

This really is unfair...I had a bad week and was hoping to recoup some losses in the double and super double..is there nothing so this week in place of these tournaments? Not fair if so..disappointed in site that I believed tried to be fair to those on a bad streak.

You might not realize, but we don't have any bots on here; only real employees that have real life stuff to deal with as well and can't be online 24 hours a day.

The double trouble promotions page was removed and I have mentioned it on here a couple of times, but I do agree we could have done a proper announcement.

However, I don't believe anyone intentionally loses money to get the chance to possibly recover some of the loses through a promo, so while I understand it can be disappointing, that's really all it is.

You hijacking another thread for then to be impatient and really nice about it, that doesn't exactly encourage me to go out of my way to offer you any goodwill.

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions