March Mission 2019

RayL

@MoreTBC wrote:

What they could do is remove free spins from the exclusion so you can use them but still can't use real money to play.

I very much disagree with this, the point of free spins is to get someone to want to play that game or similar games. You don't want to do that with someone that is self excluded.

What they should do is have a way to just not offer the spins for anyone that can't use them, self excluded or not available in that country, but that's probably a level of interconnectedness between products that they don't have right now, also dev time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm at the beggining and also i have a question if anybody can provide me a good answer i will be grateful.
How I can complete this mission: 2c MTT cash Finish in the money in any non-flip multi-table tournament with a minimum buy-in of €1. ?
I entered in a tournament with 1€ buy in and also lost the money there like the challenge demanded. It is enough? i saw that until now the mission is still unchecked, it might be because the tournament isn't finished yet? I mean it is still in play right now.

Capture.PNG.94979587c837d181afd1cf5d55bcccf3.PNG

Thank you for your time.

Hi @Smokerino The challenge requires you to actually win money in a tournament, not to just play in one. Just getting into the money and winning the minimum is enough to complete the challenge so best of luck. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png