Maestro1908's little ticket problem

MoreTBC

Being the top Dutch community ambassador that I am I would like to bring the following to the mods attention :-

MoreTBC: Run it by me one more time so I know what I'm posting. My understanding is that you had a bunch of €100 Nova tickets you exchanged into €10 sat tickets before the exchanges stopped. You now want to be able to use all those €10 before the remaining €100 tickets you have but the €100's have 30 day expiry and you won't be able to use them all in time?
MoreTBC: So you need some Nova tickets extended and/or new Nova tickets to have longer expiries
maestro1908: Yeah that's pretty much it :)
MoreTBC: Seems like a self made problem but I'll put it on the forum and see what they say :)
maestro1908: I think in the period after the new rules now it would be decent for the people who have lots of 10's from when they could still exchange, that the nova tickets you win now have longer than 29days or the option to extend them the coming weeks

I think he's a silly bill for exchanging so many tickets but Ticket exchangers are going to ticket exchange ain't they :) Anything you can do @RayL or @JeppeL?
Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

A few people with a large tix balance will have a similar issue. Its already been stated this will not be an issue for active players. Common sense will apply on an individual basis.

What will NOT be tolerated is requests for indefinite extensions from those who cant be bothered to play.

I requested exchange on April 15 (exchange was done 17 April).

From @JeppeL post: "All tickets credited before 16th April will have a new expiry date of July 31st."

Because it was done on 17 i have 30 days to use tickets. I wish i requested exchange earlier.

This is not only a large ticket balance problem. Larger expiration dates would be nice and it appeared like they would be doable. The supernova is only 4 times a month, one could easily play satties with cash win 4 tickets in a few days then stop cause they have enough for an entire month, then they'll have a sunday where they can't play and rip ticket, or a pointless exchange request that could be avoided by having idk 3 months expiration dates on them, or even as long as the 250uos cause why not.

Everything else having larger expiration dates would be nice as well, and would avoid issues for people and for support.

@Maestro1908 I assume you'll be reading here, could you please email us about the matter on contact@unibetcommunity.com from the email address registered on your account :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

This is not only a large ticket balance problem. Larger expiration dates would be nice and it appeared like they would be doable. The supernova is only 4 times a month, one could easily play satties with cash win 4 tickets in a few days then stop cause they have enough for an entire month, then they'll have a sunday where they can't play and rip ticket, or a pointless exchange request that could be avoided by having idk 3 months expiration dates on them, or even as long as the 250uos cause why not.

Everything else having larger expiration dates would be nice as well, and would avoid issues for people and for support.

+1. 

Other similar sized site are moving towards 1 year expiry on tix.

But if you give e.g. 3 months. Won't the same problem occur after you have won 12 tickets? :/ @FeelsBadMan

Don't get me wrong. I'm defenitly PRO making the tickets have at least 2 or 3 months (sorry but a year or anything longer than 6 months seems a bit odd to me tbf)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

But if you give e.g. 3 months. Won't the same problem occur after you have won 12 tickets? :/ @FeelsBadMan

Don't get me wrong. I'm defenitly PRO making the tickets have at least 2 or 3 months (sorry but a year or anything longer than 6 months seems a bit odd to me tbf)

Very True. 4 solutions

1. @FeelsBadMan is way too good and depriving other the opportunity to win. Ban him

2. Have no expiry.

3. Run sn daily

4. Allow tix to be used elsewhere.

Every problem has a solution and every solution has a problem.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Very few people if any will win 12 tickets in a very short amount of time, and even if they do they will probably be spread over weeks so the last tickets earned will expire later than the first ones. But winning 4 tickets, or 3 or 2 isn't something that's that unlikely. Also being away for a few weeks is not unlikely at all, sometimes planned, sometimes unplanned. 

Archived