Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

Hi @Kris-Unibet,would you explain points distribution? Can't find the answer under T&C on the main page.I guess each level (nano,low and high) have certain points value.

Also,can we fight for all prizes? Prizes are Bonus money?

0 Likes
Numby Rank 10
Rank 10

I think they're on bounty, 1 bounty = 1 point on different levels ... who has more bounty wins

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Kris-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY wrote:

Hi @Kris-Unibet,would you explain points distribution? Can't find the answer under T&C on the main page.I guess each level (nano,low and high) have certain points value.

Also,can we fight for all prizes? Prizes are Bonus money?

Hi @XY

The amount of points per bounty depends on the buy-in level, leaderboard prizes are paid in cash.

Points Nano leaderboard Low leaderboard High leaderboard
1 € 0.25 € 1.00 € 10.00
2 € 0.50 € 2.00 € 25.00
3   € 5.00  

Good LuckSmile

GothMoth Rank 18
Rank 18

@Kris-Unibet  could you check these aliases as they seem identical and are on the leaderboards:

high.png

low.png

nano.png

The un..........xx ones.

Hi @GothMoth, this happens when players don't choose an alias and register without one. The system assigns one which always has Unibet in front followed by a number sequence, something like this "unibet_12345567".
All good though, cheers for staying vigilant, and keep any suspicion coming, better safe than sorry we always say Smile.

/Ray
XY Rank 18
Rank 18

That "Unibet bots" will never caught you,don't worry. Wink

BTW, @Ray-Unibet when will you take that hat off? Rofl

Highlighted

I completely forgot about that @XY. Here's the thing, when I made this one I deleted the original one like the donkey that I am. We should keep a "Design Ray's new avatar competition" Rofl

triceraatopp Rank 17
Rank 17

Hi @Kris-Unibet

Thought I should let you know that the link to the leaderboard from the swedish web site dont work. I found my way to it from the link here in community but perhaps it can be good to fix for other peoples sake Smile

Also I wounder if there is any way to se how many results you have in the leaderboard? Since its your best 20 that count it would be nice to know if one have 5, 11 or 20 results that make up your total point Smile

0 Likes
MaecTpo Rank 10
Rank 10

@Kris-Unibet  hi,cant see points . @triceraatopp can you share  a working link for this promo? Smile

0 Likes